PDA

View Full Version : Little Tikes Activity Garden $39.99 at Kay Bee Toys

stillplayswithbarbies
03-30-2004, 08:10 PM
http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/1023409/ctid/17/place/agsf

We just got this elsewhere for $68, so this is an awesome price. It would be even better if they have them in the store without shipping.

Logan loves this. She plays and plays with it every day.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

pritchettzoo
03-30-2004, 11:45 PM
Thanks, Karen! I almost got this the other night, so I'm glad I waited.

Also, Sears will price match plus 10% of the difference--you have to jump through hoops though, and I'm not sure if the discount is worth it, especially since they include S&H.

And if you go through ebates with Sears, you can get 2%--but the sears.com site was all screwy for me.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

stillplayswithbarbies
03-30-2004, 11:53 PM
this is where I got mine:

http://www.mtm-kidzstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MK&Category_Code=5

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

zuzu
03-31-2004, 11:10 AM
Thanks so much for posting this Karen! We've been looking for a better price on this for a few weeks. Unfortunately, our local KB stores do not carry it, but even with shipping it's not a bad deal.

Anna, When you mentioned shipping included, is that free shipping from KB or Sears? When I went to the KB site, it calculated the shipping at $20.31, and it's about $9 from Sears. Is there a code I'm missing? Thanks!

ETA: Or did you mean that Sears includes what the cost of shipping from the other store would be when doing a price match? Up most of the night with teething, so I'm really suffering from Mommy brain today.

I just hope Sarah is half as excited as I am about getting this. :-)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

DDowning
03-31-2004, 11:50 AM
Ack, shipping/tax for me would be over $20!

houseof3boys
03-31-2004, 03:08 PM
Anna do you just print this page and bring it to the Sears store?

I've never price matched something before but I'm about to start since this was on our list to buy too!

TIA

pritchettzoo
03-31-2004, 09:08 PM
I meant Sears includes the cost of shipping from the other store in its price match. Sorry!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

pritchettzoo
03-31-2004, 09:10 PM
You can send it to them in an email. I couldn't figure out how to get to a page that included both the price of the item and the shipping without entering a credit card on KB Toys. So I cut and pasted both pages into an email. The address is on the Sears site--I think it's order @ sears . com...

I'll forward you the email I sent Sears. LMK if you don't get it.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

mik8
04-01-2004, 12:25 AM
That is quite indeed a good price. Got same price right after the holidays at Sears.com (KB had the same price then but the S&H was a heck of a lot more than Sears). My 7 month old DD LOVES this toy!

tdwmom
04-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Anna,

Do you mind sending me the e-mail you sent to Sears too? (I assume you can send me an e-mail through this board without me listing it here--sorry, I am new at this!) I am very interested in ordering this for DS.

Thanks,
Karli

zuzu
04-01-2004, 11:34 AM
I found that eToys has it for the same low price as KB, but eToys also has a 10% discount code--ETINSERT--so that's another $4 off. The shipping seems to be the same high rate as KB though.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

**edited to correct fuzzy math

stillplayswithbarbies
04-01-2004, 11:52 AM
eToys is owned by Kay Bee Toys.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03