PDA

View Full Version : I love our Me-Too Table Chair!!!! Survived 2 weeks overseas...

boys2enough
04-01-2004, 07:25 PM
Thank you to everyone who answered my questions a while back ago regarding hook-on highchairs and portable highchairs. I finally broke down and bought a Me-Too chair before we left the country. Boy, am I glad I did! Many restaurants surprisingly didn't have highchairs, or if they did, often they had highchairs without belts. Maybe kids in Taiwan are better-behaved and would stay put if their parents hold them???!!!

It also saved my life when on 2 occassions Gabriel balked at the highchair, but would, curiously, sit in his own red Me-Too chair. Of course, outdoor dining at picnic tables was also made possible by the Me-Too chair. Even at some McDonalds where they didn't have highchairs on the first floor, the Me-Too chair gave us the option of not "hiking" up or down the stairs.

On our outing to the zoo, I put it in my backpack and I didn't feel its weight at all. When we were just out walking around the city, I put it in a nice paper shopping bag and hung it on the stroller handle. It would also fit underneath my Vogue, which has a very small basket.

Even my DH who was upset for my yet another baby stuff purchase was very proud of this attention-getting gadget. :) Thought I'd share my "love" for this little beauty with ya' all. Cheers, Lin

ETA: I used it with "Little Diner," and it worked great. This way I didn't have to worry about hurting the table surface and the Little Diner did help catch SOME crumbs and food.

houseof3boys
04-01-2004, 09:24 PM
SO glad it worked well for you. We love ours too but it sounds like you really put it to the test with all of the traveling!

I love the Tiny Diner too and use it all of the time!! You never have to worry about putting food down on a dirty table.

mharling
04-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Welcome home!!

We love our Me-Too too!! Thanks for the Little Diner suggestion. I usually have wipes in the bag to wipe the table down, but this sounds easier.

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

nicknack
04-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Where can you get both of these items (the Me-Too and the Little Diner)?
Thanks!
Nicole

boys2enough
04-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Hi, I got my Me-Too chair from babycenter.com. I also went through the website: www.ebates.com so I received 6% back as well.

I got my Tiny Diner (sorry, I called it Little Diner earlier...) at our local BRU. In case you have no idea what I am talking about (I am not making sense much lately due to jet lag... yes, still...), here is a link to see it:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000067PRC/qid%3D1081190894/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-8813928-5720636

HTH. Cheers, Lin