PDA

View Full Version : Can you use the Me-Too hook-on chair on top of glass?

boys2enough
04-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Please forgive yet another Me-too question (and yet another question from me)... The beach house that my MIL rented has a big wood dining table. Judging from the picture, there seems to be a piece of glass on top of the table.

Can I still use the Me-Too chair? What if I use the Me-Too together with the Tiny Diner? Would that help? TIA! Lin

deborah_r
04-07-2004, 04:12 PM
IMO, it will be fine. With my chair I keep a sheet of that anti-slip stuff that they sell to put on kitchen shelves (I think that's what it was for, or to keep rugs from slipping?) and that protects the table a little in a way that I don't worry about the chair slipping off.

egoldber
04-07-2004, 04:15 PM
I used it that way before and its fine.

HTH,

houseof3boys
04-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Yup. We always bring a rubber type placemat (from the dollar store) to put on all the tables when we use the Me Too chair since you never know!

I just tried it with the Tiny Diner and it works, it's just that the "tray" hangs down a bit where the legs would go but it's manageable. If you dont' have a spare placemat, it would do!

You should be fine Lin. :) Have fun at the beach house! Where is it?

boys2enough
04-08-2004, 01:19 AM
Thank you, Deborah, Beth and Debbi for your responses. So happy to know that I can use my cool Me-Too chair on our next vacation. I am sure my FIL will shake his head at my yet another "high-tech" baby gadget. lol. They have already made fun of my stroller obsession...

We are going to Outer Banks (Corolla) again this year. Was there 2 years ago and really lucked out with some very nice warm weather in October. Hopefully we will have the same kind of luck in May.

Cheers, Lin