PDA

View Full Version : Per Debbie "can sneak in an order today MONDAY" & calls

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-19-2004, 08:24 AM
Debbie emailed me at like midnight and I am just now seeing it BUT
she was concerned a few folks had told her they almost forgot to order yesterday and so she said anyone who needs to can order today...

She also said her printer is down so she is buying one today and thus will print everyones orders and go from there...
So you will not hear from her till tuesday or wednesday AT THE EARLIEST!!!!! don't forget her hubby Dan will probably be calling...

I'll keep you updated if she adds anything to this thread :)...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

votre_ami03
04-19-2004, 10:35 AM
Thanks Neve!

I ordered yesterday. My dreams would not let me forget. ;)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-19-2004, 11:06 AM
almost forgot evidently she checking on a few things for several of us...I think my Kettmax toys fall into that...
So she is still checking on those items and will let us know...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

lmladuke
04-19-2004, 11:11 AM
Neve:

Question about your Kettler x-trac. I looked online and it is a great toy. MY DS (almost 3) would love it. It's motorized right? Also, can you give me an idea of how much it would cost from Debbie?

I have not ordered anything as I already have a kettler, but this toy is fabulous looking. And If I can get it at less than the $199 listed, even better. It would make a great b-day present for DS

I know I would have to act quick - as in today...

Lori

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-19-2004, 12:32 PM
I really did little research on it...I heard from Debbie it was awesome and went with that. I think it is motorized. Now I have seen conflicting reports in the little info that I have seen...
one is it is being dicontinued but still obtainable and the other it an ad under one of the companies calling it "new"...so I really don't know but it didn't effect my decisiion so I did not care...

I assume it is retail with Debbie at 199 too...but note that is ASSUME...out of the all of the Kettler things I bought last time her retail price for one item was a few dollars more. So if it is more (or less) it could be a few dollars or so. But I'd guess 80% atleast of her prices appear to be what is out on the web at other stores. Just the stroller bar was like $59 at her place (I think)...

SO it would be "sale price" 35% off of the "retail"...now keep in mind there is a shipping fee, she does it for the price to ship and does not "inflate it"...she might round it up or so but to my knowledge is pretty accurate in charging you what she is charged to ship...

HTH...
I agree it looks real nice!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003