PDA

View Full Version : Infant Kit for Kinderzeat?

AvasMama
04-21-2004, 04:55 PM
I think I saw somewhere that this is available in Europe. Anyone know where/how to order one?

Thanks!
Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

britchick
04-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi there,the baby kit only works with the european version.I have both the UK and US versions and there are slight differences.There is a place in the UK that ships to the US.If you do a search on this forum,there should be the link to the store in a post.I cant remember the link..let me know if you want pics of either seat..Thanks

AvasMama
04-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks! Yes, if you have a chance to take a pic of the UK version, I would love it. In the meantime, I will search for that site!

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

britchick
04-21-2004, 08:43 PM
here is a link to the thread here a while back.Look at my post and also zenbliss.She posted the pic of my chairs together and i posted the link to the UK site that had the seats..HTH you might need to cut and paste it-not sure http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=12&topic_id=8306&mesg_id=8949&page=

jess_g
04-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Thanks so much for posting this. I realy enjoyed reading the posts about the different types of kinderzeats. I looked into getting the trip trap version last year for my son, but ended up getting the kinderzeat instead. He sits very well in it and considers it "his chair". In fact I just bought a red one from babyunivese for his big sister. I am hoping she will give it to the baby when he outgrows his high chair, but who knows. Maybe in a year or two we will need a third one too!

Jessica

britchick
04-22-2004, 10:58 AM
I know,we love ours.I am going to get another one when we go back to the UK next month to use at my mums while we are there,then i will bring it back with us for the kids to use.My 6 year old has one,2 year old and then my 8 month old will have one too.I am working one making them all seat covers.I know you can buy them,but they are so $$ and i know i will need 2 for each seat(one to wash,one to use)so i am going to sew them.so i took them to Walmart to choose fabric (so far we have dinosaurs,spiderman and bob the builder)i am going to use the cushion we got with the baby seat as a pattern.Will post and let you know how it goes....BTW the seat at lullabys are on sale too,......

ginamlee
04-22-2004, 05:53 PM
britchick -

You could make a small business out of this --- I might even be interested. :)