PDA

View Full Version : Just curious if anyone is still waiting for "the call"

DDowning
04-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Let me preface to say, I'm not panicking! Just curious if there are folks still waiting for a call from Debbie to complete their orders? I know it was mentioned that it would be Tuesday (yesterday) or Wednesday (today) at the earliest....

cimberdog
04-21-2004, 07:37 PM
Yep I am still waiting.

houseof3boys
04-21-2004, 08:00 PM
still waiting too...

edited to add: Not worried at all though since Neve has ultimate confidence in Debbie, so do I!!! :)

Samraelanelevi
04-21-2004, 09:34 PM
I think I was one of the first orders or at least near the top b/c I ordered the same day this was listed, but no call yet. I am not worried either, but maybe Debbie was just too bust today yet.

Brenda

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-21-2004, 09:52 PM
She sent me a quick email either today or yesterday saying that the store has kept her busy and that her printer (I think) was down so they needed to get a new one.
Don't worry...I promise....she did say she was behind and to let everyone know, I put a blurb in a thread and should have put it in a subject line of itself...
I was just afraid the Kettlers were taking over the forum :)...
Sorry guys!!!!
Knowing Debbie she will order on schedule though...she is honest to god so organized!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

heidi_timms
04-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks Neve, Great to know! Waiting for that call too. I ordered at the end, so I expect to be one of the last ones.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

redhookmom
04-21-2004, 10:57 PM
Glad to hear I am not the only one that didn't get "the call." I carried the phone around with me all day.

emilys
04-21-2004, 11:47 PM
I'm waiting too, thanks for the update, Neve, and for keeping this all together! Boy, do we all want our Kettlers! :)

lukkykatt
04-22-2004, 12:34 AM
We're waiting too, but not worried at all! I didn't order until about 5 days before the deadline, so I knew I would be one of the last ones contacted!

votre_ami03
04-22-2004, 10:39 AM
I didn't order until Sunday, so I was way last minute! I am not worried, plus Nolan's b-day isn't until July. I just have to tell myself that I need to wait until then to give it to him. :)

Do they send a confirmation e-mail too, or just a call? I hope my order went through okay.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

momma_boo
04-22-2004, 01:13 PM
I got an e-mail confirmation about a week after I ordered.

To everyone else - I'm still waiting for a call, too. But no worries! We're all in this together (meaning the waiting for the call part)!

votre_ami03
04-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Thanks Esther!

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

houseof3boys
04-22-2004, 01:58 PM
Hmmm, I didn't get a confirmation on email and ordered sort of in the beginning. I'm not going to worry until you guys say that you got calls....and I don't. :)

MariFP
04-22-2004, 07:29 PM
I just got the call from Debbie! I am so happy. I placed my order couple of days after she started getting it.

inarash
04-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Just got the call as well...
She said that she just started calling people recently. I'm looking forward to my order!

Ina
Proud mama of Lucy 2/16/02
and Ruby 12/25/03

sc
04-22-2004, 10:36 PM
I won't be home from Friday 2pm - Sunday 10pm, hopefully she will leave a message with phone# so I can her call back. I have my credit card # memorized already. :-)

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-22-2004, 11:58 PM
go ahead and email her and let her know to try to reach you before 2:00 tomorrow....I think that is totally appropriate :)....
She is usually on line at night about this time (poor thing) so try to do so ASAP and tell her a good time to call...or better yet ask her if she has a number you can reach her at...

Let me know if there is anything I can do...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

cvharris
04-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Me, too! I got the call earlier this afternoon. Debbie is such a nice lady.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

DDowning
04-23-2004, 11:54 PM
Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.....

gisele
04-24-2004, 01:01 AM
I did receive the call... actually a voice mail message because I was not at my desk at work today. She left a number to call back. I called this evening and left a message for her (tag!). I wonder if it's OK to leave my CC number on voice mail. I'll try her again tomorrow morning.

houseof3boys
04-24-2004, 10:16 AM
I just checked my outbox and I email ordered on the 6th. Is this about the time you guys ordered or earlier? I said I wasn't going to panic, but it's for Ryan's bday so I want to make sure that her big order gets placed soon!! :)

I sit patiently waiting by the phone....

helenyoo
04-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Debbie called yesterday (4/23) but I wasn't home and my husband got the call. he didn't know who she was so he didn't giver her the cc#!!! But she did leave her phone # and i called her right back. Got her voice mail though. I wonder if I should've left my cc# on my message. What do you think?

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Deb emailed me and said that she is making calls and only gets 50% of us when she calls (understandably we are busy ladies)...
I wondered if there was a certain time she makes such calls and then I could post...or ask her for a schedule of sorts, I even offered to make the calls (but she is very business like and that might make her nervous-I have offered this a good 4 times or so and she has never replied)...

So know that she is calling...Debbie I sent her an email just now asking if she can verify/confirm your order, she did say she is VERY stressed but I don't think it is this as much as a new store opening and she admited she wants Clay Aiken tickets and they are hard to get :)....

So I'll keep folks posted but she is not done...and it sounds like far from actually...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

jec2
04-24-2004, 04:47 PM
We've got until Christmas to wait! LOL :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey girlie,
email me your last name...I suspect I have it somewhere but Debbie wanted your full name and said she won't beable to look at the list till tonight....
my first name @nc.rr.com (written that way to prevent spam)
So four letters @nc.rr.com

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

DDowning
04-26-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm happy! She said that she is still trying to get a hold of people/getting answering machines, etc. She's supersweet and I told her she's a trooper for taking this on AND opening a new store!

houseof3boys
04-27-2004, 02:02 PM
How ironic is this? I just finished reading this post that Deidra had gotten her call and my phone rang and it was Debbie! :)

Yeah!! She said that it depends on how long it takes her to get ahold of everyone, but hopefully by the middle of next week the BIG order will get placed. I was getting nervous since this is Ryan's bday present in early June!

moolay13
04-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Neve-
I emailed DEbbie today before I read this. The reason is because I am leaving the country for a week on Thursday and therefore, I would like her to have my CC# before that. Do you have any idea what I should do about this? Thanks for the help! Molly

cimberdog
04-28-2004, 10:32 AM
I got a call from Debbie yesterday-

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-28-2004, 10:32 AM
I think that is totally fine...
If you don't hear back from her email with a subject line such as
"ordered trike, but going to Europe Saturday" and maybe send it with an explanation point!!!!

Hope that helps let me know if it doesn't and we'll do what we need to to get it done...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Lynnie
04-28-2004, 11:38 AM
did everybody get a confirmation e-mail ??

just wondering... thanks !

Milanns
04-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Nope, no confirmation email or call yet. I emailed our order on the 16th . . . am wondering if I should email a copy of the original order (with the explanation that it is a COPY not to duplicate) just to make sure she got the original?!

Any thoughts?

Oops, just edited this after reading that Debbie is asking us NOT to email her asking if she received our order! Good thing I kept looking through the posts!

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-28-2004, 12:47 PM
I really don't think that is is necessary yet...
I have posted eamils from Debbie and updated them in huge letters when I get them and the last one specifically said that she didn't send confirmations to everyone and she even gave a date as to when she stopped (I THINK it was the 14th)
She asked for no emails to ask for confirmation or to make certain
and She asked that we wait until she announces that all calls have been placed BEFORE anyone wonders and emails her...at that time she will grab any orders missed...

Please everyone go back and read her updates it will put your mind at ease...
Thanks
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

JLiebCamm
04-28-2004, 01:16 PM
I'm still waiting for my call too. I didn't order until the last 1 or 2 days of the sale.

713abc
04-28-2004, 02:02 PM
I never received an email confirmation but got "the call" yesterday afternoon. I sent in my order on the 10th. This may help to give you an idea of about where she is. I'm so excited to get my Kettler in just a few short weeks. She estimated it would take about 3 weeks from now until she could start sending them out to us, but if it takes longer that's fine too! Of course she is very busy so I'm not going to worry or get frustrated if it takes longer.

Mom to Max, 05/28/03

JLiebCamm
04-28-2004, 07:52 PM
OK, the call came today! Hooray!