PDA

View Full Version : Kinderzeat - $20.00 off at Babycenter.com & free shipping

AJs Mommy
04-23-2004, 12:04 PM
FYI - Babycenter is having a sale until Sunday, April 25 - they are offering $20 off purchases over $200, $15 off purchases over $150, etc., and free shipping on orders over $75.
So, although the Kinderzeat is $199.95, they charge $5.00 for "oversize" shipping, so you will qualify for the $20 discount (and pay $184.95 including the oversize shipping charge of $5). I purchased the Kinderzeat and the chair pad yesterday - with the $20 discount I paid $219.90 - and they ship FED EX so it will be delivered tomorrow. Also, they have all colors in stock.

justlearning
04-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Hopefully, you're signed up with ebates and clicked on the babycenter link from that site to get an additional 6% cash rebate back (in addition to the coupon code) on your babcenter purchase. If you're not already aware of ebates, you'll find that you can save lots of money by getting cash rebates back on purchases from hundreds of stores, including many baby stores like babycenter, babyuniverse, etc. If you do sign up, I'd really appreciate your using this link: http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_landing.jsp?promotion_code=REF1&eeid=13840&banner=9710&[email protected]&refpageid=1

HTH!