PDA

View Full Version : Baby Einstein animal discovery cards

Lucia
04-26-2004, 06:38 AM
Does anyone have/use these? What age did your child become interested in them? I picked up a set of these and was thinking about bringing them on an upcoming plane trip, but starting to think they may be a little too much for my son (he will be 16 months old at time of travel)

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,
Lucia
mom to Noah 2/2003

August Mom
04-26-2004, 08:59 AM
I'm not familiar with this particular product, but we have flashcards with animals and other pictures and DS loves them. They occupy his for quite awhile. The only negative for a plane is that DS also likes to throw them on the floor.

Have you seen the Baby Einstein Traveling Flash Cards? http://www.babyscholars.com/baeitrflca.html They are connected together. We have these and DS and I think they are great. They are a diaper bag staple and would be great for a plane. DS has looked at them for months. You can get them at BRU and Target.

tdwmom
04-26-2004, 11:53 AM
My DS is 15 months and we have these cards. I think he is a little young for them, but he can get the traditional animals and really enjoys them. I punched holes in the top left corner and used a metal ring to bind them--they are much easier to keep up with. I think in the next few months we will really get a lot of use out of them. Hope this helps.

Karli