PDA

View Full Version : People w/ more than 1 Kinderzeat (Matching or Different Colors)

mominma
04-26-2004, 12:14 PM
I am sick or cleaning the high chair so I bought DD a Kinderzeat (BabyUniverse). I have heard many people say they used them with kids under 18mos. Well, I put it together over the week-end and DS has taken over the chair. He originally said he did not want one (he has a youth chair). So now, I am considering taking the plunge and ordering a new one. Should I get two the same color or get them each their own seat color. My son says he would like a green one, but I think that is a little bright for my taste. I have the Red one right now. I am now thinking of getting the Blue or Purple one?

What did other people do with more than 1 Kinderzeat? How are the Green, Purple or Blue colors?

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-26-2004, 12:27 PM
well only since you asked...in my case I'd have to have the same color but I am slightly anal when it comes to things like that...
But I bet different colors would look fabulous too...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Samraelanelevi
04-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Well right now I have one seat, but I do think that in the near future I will purchase another. I too have a red and my plan is to get a different color-each kid then knows which seat is his and hers and I think different colors is more fun looking. As for the blue, purple and green colors. I have not seen them irl but I like the looks of all 3 from the websites. If I get another it will probably be purple or blue-which I think will look neat next to the red. The green is one of my fav colors, but not sure if I would want it for a kinderzeat-might be too much for me. And reminds me of Christmas colors next to red, LOL. However that said if I were buying for an older child I would let them pick which ever colro they wanted-that's just how I am. If they are the only users then I think they should have a say and plus he has to be the one that likes it, kwim? HTH GL

Brenda

britchick
04-27-2004, 12:26 AM
HI there,well i have 2 seats and i was going to get different colors,but in the end got the blue for both boys.Just my personal preference.What i have done though is to make seat cushions in fabric the boys picked out(i have gotten Spiderman sewed so far for 6yr old and my first attempt i used solid red which 2yr old is currently using).I will get my 2 year olds Bob the builder sewn soon.They are really easy to make.I will post how i did it as soon as i get a chance,HTH

mominma
04-27-2004, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I am going to end up with 2 of the same unless DS decides he wants another color. I really did not think I would like the red seat. It is really like a primary red, but none of the wood tones really matched our wood table set. The red actually probably goes the best. I think it would be easier to look at two of the same bright color chairs, but as long as the colors coordinated, I might be able to handle 2 different colors. I really hope he does not continuously ask for the green. I just do not like that lime green for a seat color, maybe I will "try" to make him a green seat cushion.

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03