PDA

View Full Version : Extra trays for FP Healthy High Chair? And differences between the two?

kittie13
05-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know if I can get these?

I am looking at both the Healthy Care Delux as well as the Healthy Care and only can tell the 2 differences are the extra trays and the casters. Otherwise they are the same (besides the designs)?

TIA,
Kittie

kaitlinsmommy
05-07-2004, 09:09 PM
I believe those are the only differences and yes, you can order additional trays if you want.

heidi_timms
05-08-2004, 02:47 AM
I love the extra trays, especially when DD started feeding herself with messy food. I just pop those babies in the dishwasher. SOOOOO worth the extra money!!!! Just one less thing to clean....

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

murpheyblue
05-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Additionally, the Deluxe version lacks the ruffle around the edge of the chair which many people feel will be a cleaning hassle. We have the Deluxe version and it's a great chair.

Ali
Mom to Megan 9-28-03

HallsofVA
05-08-2004, 10:14 PM
Did you get yours at Target? That seemed to be the only version of the deluxe without the ruffle, and that was discontinued in December. Now, it seems that the only versions available are the regular Deluxe version sold at Baby Depot that has a vinyl coated ruffle, and the Linkadoos version at BRU that also has a ruffle.

Fortunately for ruffle haters, Target now carries a non-deluxe version that doesn't have a ruffle.

traveler71
10-16-2004, 02:16 PM
I know this is an older post, but in case you're watching it... can you tell me where to order additional trays? We have the BRU version that only comes with one "snap-on" try, and now that my 8 month old is finally catching on to this solids thing (she was a little slow on the whole eating thing) and we're on to multiple meals, I would LOVE to have more trays!

thank you!!

kittie13
10-16-2004, 02:26 PM
I never did find extra trays -- although, I did end of buying the one that has the extra trays with it and found that only sometimes I use the extra ones.
I ended up purchasing our high chair at Baby Depot. It does have the ruffle and I have to say that it never has been a problem at all!

Maybe call Fisher-Price to see where you can get the extra trays? I think you can purchase directly from them.

HTH,
Kittie

traveler71
10-16-2004, 02:43 PM
After I posted this, I went back to the FP site with the intent to call them. On the customer service site link to Mattel, you can do a search on product questions,w hich leads you to a place to buy replacement parts - including trays! I just ordered a couple at only $2.98 each, no tax, $5.95 S&H. We'll see how long before they show up.