PDA

View Full Version : Loving his new Lovey!

McQ
05-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Isn't it odd what they get attached to. A couple years ago my MIL sent me a small stuffed cat. Which I don't collect by the way nor did I have any use for it. So it's been sitting on the bottom shelf of a bookcase in my bedroom tucked in the corner. Well Declan has found this cat and it now goes everywhere with him. While it's not the most attractive thing in the world it sure is soft and squishy so I can understand why he likes it. And it's just the right size for him to carry. I'm on the hunt to get a back-up.

Just thought I'd give this some props in case anyone is looking for a lovey. http://www.douglascuddletoy.com/welcome.html

Declan's is the 6 1/2 inch little calico. But they have lots of different cats, dogs and horses.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

Marisa6826
05-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Allison-

Get those backups while you can!!! Sooner or later something will happen to Declan's cat - get a spare while you can!!

hugs

-m

votre_ami03
05-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Nolan has a silly little ABC Catepillar by Parent's mag. He loves this stinkin thing & it goes everywhere w/him. I bought one for our house & one for my mom's house.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03