PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair- Elephant Pattern

taragraham
05-22-2004, 02:08 AM
I was checking out the Fisher Price web site and there was a Healthy Care high chair in an "Elephant" Pattern. I've been looking everywhere online- anyone know where I can find one in this pattern?

snp624
05-22-2004, 10:35 AM
MIL bought it from BRU (not online). But it was almost a year ago...

Octobermommy
05-22-2004, 12:46 PM
We picked out that high chair but found that it did not have the bar to make it an easy one hand release like the Linkadoos Healthy Care High Chair. It is apparently last years model and probably has been discontinued. They had one floor model in the elephant pattern left at BRU yesterday for 10% off. They had not yet replaced it with a new model with that price point but I am sure they will soon.

taragraham
05-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Thanks so much you guys for the info!

We went to BRU and checked it out today. Of course my husband was in love with the looks of the Prima Pappa, but once I pointed out all the flaws that were detailed in the Baby Bargains book he came to his senses. :)
We ended up going with the Deluxe Healthy Care version in the Noah's Ark pattern (from Sears).

Thanks again!

snp624
05-23-2004, 10:41 PM
We have Noah's Ark pattern chair at home (elephant one at IL's) and we like Noah's Ark better! (The look and the casters) :)