PDA

View Full Version : Safety 1st bath seat?

writeleigh
05-24-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi! Do any of ya'll have experience with this seat (picture attached)?
I'm considering it - DS is 7-months and does sit well. How long did you use it for? Pros/cons?
Thanks for you help :)

Leigh

jamsmu
05-24-2004, 10:34 AM
I don't have it, but when DS started sitting, his ped recommended using a "Snug Tub" which is an inflatable tub that fits into a regular tub. This way, he has room to move and play with toys and feels like he's in a real tub. And its cushioned all around, and smaller than a real tub. He loves it!!

rrosen
05-24-2004, 10:44 AM
I don't have the product that you asked about. I looked at it when dd started to sit up but I did not think it looked like it would be able to wash her all over when she was in it.

I bought this instead.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/6625.jpg

It has worked out great for us. I wash DD lying down then sit her up when I am done so she can play. It has an identation where she can sit and have some support. We have been using it for about 3 months now. After a bath you just rinse it off and hang it up.

HTH

writeleigh
05-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi! Actually, I have that seat too - i didn't realize I could use it alone -LOL- I've always thought it was a pad to put in another seat, but I'll have to give it a try today and see if DS likes it.