PDA

View Full Version : K sale update!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Debbie called today, and she spoke with Kettler who said they expect to mail out the 3 pallets of products tomorrow May 28th, they started on Monday and evidently it has taken this long.

Debbie said she wouldn't be surpised if they don't go out till Saturday, that might be her gut instinct.

She thinks (gut instinct not based on what they said specifically) that she would expect them probably Wednesday since Monday is a holiday. They come via truck I think (?????)....

Her hubby is devoting all the time it takes to get these up and out ASAP...the good news is they don't have the room for them so they have no choice but to do ASAP. They are thinking they need two days to send out ALL OF THEM!!!!
So by her calculations they all should be shipped BY next Friday!!!!

So "by" is the key word there...
I know we have many many B-Days that first week-end so I really hope if they are shipped out of Thursday that they will be arriving on Saturday!!!!!

My fingers are crossed for everyone, and these birthday babies!!!!
I will update if I hear any better news...
I do beleive these dates are conservative, meaning if sent tomorrow for real they will make it on Tuesday and then out maybe on Thursday.

So all are projected to leave her store in two days of arrival!!!!
Guys I really wish they would have gone out sooner and I apologize, I really think the bulk of the order thru Kettler for a loop in that they needed the containers to ship these guys...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

casey118
05-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Neve- thanks for the update and all of your hard work!

Anxiously awaiting...
Kimberly

DDowning
05-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh wow, that's awesome - thanks for the heads up!!!

Andrea S
05-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the update. I am getting so excited!!!

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

redhookmom
05-27-2004, 06:26 PM
WOOOHOOO! I, I mean we, can't wait!

ethansmom
05-27-2004, 06:51 PM
YEAH!!! I've been anxiously awaiting this post! So excited!

Thanks, Neve!!

houseof3boys
05-27-2004, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the update Neve. I hope my sweet birthday boy gets his ontime but otherwise it's the land of the Little People presents instead. He will be none the wiser anyway. :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-27-2004, 10:36 PM
It will be close honey...but I hope too...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

tippy
05-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Thanks Neve,

Do you think our DH's have any idea that they will be assembling all this stuff when it gets here??? Neve, poor Steve may be working on your little bunch of goodies till sometime around Father's Day!!! Actually, in my case it will be my handy friend Jim (who put together my Combi) since my DH is screwdriver challenged. (He's really good in math though, LOL) HeHeHe.

P.S. No offense meant to any of the screwdriver gifted mommy's who will be assembling their items themselves. I am usually the one who puts everything together around here but the Kettler was a bit over my head :(

redhookmom
05-28-2004, 01:49 AM
I was assuming it came in a big box all put together. http://mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-28-2004, 08:34 AM
Actually I did luck out in that Debbie's hubby assembled mine :)...
I'm hoping he might do my others :)
The sea saw was no longer being made so I hope he might put together the other stuff for me :)

Funny I forgot they need assembling since I was so spoiled!!!!

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

momma_boo
05-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks so much for the update Neve.
We will all anxiously be waiting for them in the coming weeks.
It's quite ambitious of Debbie and her husband to try to get them all out in 2 days considering the quantity!

Tippy - I'm going to be one of the screwdriver mommies who will probably spend all night putting the thing together. I'm not sure if I would trust DH with this one by himself. He's not the best when it comes to this (I had to put our snowblower together one night while he held the flashlight for me, LOL!).

Bethann31
05-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks so much for the update, Neve. We're keeping our fingers crossed, but made alternate plans just in case.

Beth

Josh 3/90
Mollie 4/92
Jeffrey 12/94
and Katherine 6/03

celfsh
05-28-2004, 01:55 PM
Awesome--thanks for the update!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02

tippy
05-29-2004, 02:09 AM
Esther,

LOL! Sounds like my DH. Although he probably would have had to ask for instructions on how to turn the flashlight on...really, he is hopeless when it comes to anything remotely mechanical. Good Luck!

tippy
05-29-2004, 02:15 AM
Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you!!! Here's hoping he'll do it again!

emilys
06-01-2004, 05:56 AM
Thank you SO much for the update and all your work, Neve. I'm not worried about a birthday deadline, but now I'm a little concerned we'll be out of town June 12-22 and I'm madly trying to find a housesitter with no luck so far. So if no one is here to take delivery (OH NO), it could get sent back and I'd hate for that to happen to Debbie, her DH and to us...

Is there some way I can address this with Debbie? I know they don't have room to store all the trikes and maybe it'll get here by June 12, but we are in Los Angeles, so it's a long trip from her store. Can I change my SHIP TO address to send it to a friend?

I'm also worried that my credit card company got bought out and changed our visa number and so we may have a new card since I placed the order, can't remember the exact timing and I don't think we got charged yet. Did others get charged already? I may need to give Debbie a new visa # too. Goodness, I'm SO high maintenance. Sorry... really.

I don't have a phone number for Debbie and woudn't call without you know authorization anyway, since this is SUCH a big project for them. But is the oopsie email still active?

THANKS in advance for any suggestions.

vpalmer
06-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Emily,

Our trike has already been charged to our credit card and we have received the statement.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-01-2004, 09:49 AM
Yes I'd call her, you'd have to check the archives for her number I don't have it without looking it up...
It's here in the archives though...

She'll do something for you I am certain!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003