PDA

View Full Version : Questions re: Linkadoos Vs. Healthy care highchair

newmomto1
06-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Hi,
I am trying to figure this out online...but can't.
I know the Linkadoos highchair offers extra trays & some linkadoo toys. Other than that..is there any difference between these two chairs??
Also...those of you who have them, do you like them??
TIA :-)

kijip
06-03-2004, 01:30 AM
The Linkadoos is just a colorful version of the Healthy Care Deluxe with toys added to match the other Linkadoos gear.

We have the non-Linkadoos version and LOVE it!

Octobermommy
06-04-2004, 02:00 AM
The 69.99 Healthy Care High Chair that just came out at BRU only has 1 tray instead of 3 and has 1 attached toy instead of 2. This new model has wheels like the deluxe version. The extras are not worth an extra 30 bucks to me.

We have not used ours yet but we are looking forward to it.

June Mommy
06-04-2004, 01:51 PM
We registered for the Linkadoos chair, it is a Healthy Care Deluxe. I can't wait to use it, I'm so excited about this highchair. I love that it has 3 tray inserts, so you don't have to wash after every meal. It has wheels and a vinyl seat for easy cleaning, and it has several seat heights and recline positions. When we tried the one in the store, we found the tray easiest to remove and replace, even better than the expensive highchairs. Like I said, we haven't used it yet, but it was one of the things I was happiest to get. And I love the whole line of Linkadoos products anyway, they are so cute :) Good luck with your decision.