PDA

View Full Version : Debbie, her store, Kettler highchairs, K guarantee, and more!

riostoker
06-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi Everybody,

I just got back from picking up my Kettler goodies at Debbie's store. The store is awesome! I could have spent a million bucks! Using a lot of restraint, I managed to get out with just my Kettlers, one outfit, and a puzzle. :)

I told Debbie that everybody was really excited about their trikes and that many thank yous to her had been posted.

Dan assembled our Kettcar for us, and it is awesome! I'm so excited about it. We're going to show it to DD when she gets up from nap. We got the Kabrio. It is a little smaller than I was anticipating, but that works even better since DD is on the low end of the age range. I just love it! Too cute! I'll post a review later if anybody is interested.

We also got the Kettler Junior high chair (similar to the Kinderzeat). Debbie asked me to post a review of it here. It looks great, but we haven't tried it yet, so I'll post a review in a couple days once we've used it for a few meals. Debbie said that she would be happy to do the same deal on the Kettler high chairs in a couple weeks once those of us who bought them have had a chance to review them.

As Dan was carrying the Kettcar out to my car for me, he mentioned the Kettler 3 year guarantee on their products. He said that it was a great guarantee and that Kettler was always very responsive to any problems. So... those of you with scratched up trikes, wobbly trikes, etc., it sounds like Kettler is good about dealing with these kinds of issues.

Thanks again Neve for organizing! I'm thrilled with all my stuff!

Oh... DH just walked in and said that DD LOVES the chair! He said she's been climbing in and out of it, and it fits her perfectly. He said her legs are at a right angle, and she now fits under our kitchen table (didn't fit under it in her booster seat). More thorough review to come!!!

ann

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-05-2004, 06:14 PM
Darn I missed you there!!!!
Steve just put together our chair and it is a BEAUTY!!!!!!
I love the wood, it is gorgeous, and smooth, we have not used it yet so I am glad to hear that your DD loves hers.
Thank god they don't paint them this wood is to pretty to paint!!!

What age do you think these can be used till????
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

riostoker
06-06-2004, 12:20 AM
Did you get the Junior too? I was thinking you got the Tipp Topp. The Junior says up to 100 lbs, and the Tipp Topp says up to 150 pounds, so I guess either one works well until your kid decides he's ready to sit in a regular chair. Just in envisioning things, I can't imagine my 6 year old nephew in it. He seems to fit just fine in a regular chair, but I could envision my 4 year old neighbor in it.... so maybe until age 4-5? Depending on how big the child is?

The wood is definitely very pretty, and it happens to coordinate with our kitchen chairs really well!

We went out tonight, and when the babysitter arrived, the first thing my DD said was, "Come see my new chair!!!"

:)
ann