PDA

View Full Version : A Kettler Photo - ITS A HIT!!!!

DDowning
06-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Okay, Okay, we couldn't wait until next Sunday to give C his gift. I can tell you when he woke up this morning his eyes got so big when he saw it in the family room this morning. And, when I hit the little bell - he started to get excited. Here's a snapshot of him outside:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7322.jpg

He just loves this thing! Thank you Neve and Debbie for all the effort you both did to let us in on the "coupon" deal!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I know he needs a helmet - I plan on getting one this week! Thanks to the poster who talked about which infant helmets are best - I now know which one to get!

jec2
06-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Oh what a CUTIE! His whole face looks happy!

Is that the stroller bar you have? We got the reg. push bar but won't be testing it all out until Xmas (or, maybe DS's 1st birthday if I cannot wait :))!

DDowning
06-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Yes, its the stroller bar. I was suprised about the amount of movement this bar has. Oh, and the directions (or I should say pictures) of how to put this trike together WERE atrocious! DH & I worked as a team though and it still took over an hour to put the thing together.

jd11365
06-06-2004, 08:26 PM
OMG...the tongue says it all!! We're waiting until Chrismakkah to get one for Kayla...I can't wait!!! Which one do you have...and with what accessories? I want exactly what you have!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

bluej
06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
Carson is so cute! He looks pleased as could be on his cool new trike!

redhookmom
06-06-2004, 09:55 PM
OMG! That is the cutest photo ever! I think he likes it. I can imagine that same face when he gets his first car.

stillplayswithbarbies
06-06-2004, 10:27 PM
you sure can tell he loves his trike!

I just want to tell you that we have had problems with Logan wanting to put her feet next to the wheel, so we always make sure she has shoes on. There is nothing protecting their baby toes from the turning front wheel.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

DDowning
06-06-2004, 11:01 PM
I have the Air Jumbo. I also ordered the seatbelt, bell, and footrest. I wanted the safety pad for the handles but unfortunately they're discontinued (though, if I'm lucky I might score one of ebay). I thought about getting the basket as well but DH nixed that idea real quick. Men and their homophobias!

DDowning
06-06-2004, 11:01 PM
That's a good point - thanks for the tip!

jk3
06-07-2004, 01:22 AM
The footrest is awesome. I think I need to pick one up. My DS likes to kick the wheel + pedals. Carson looks like he is having a blast!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

tippy
06-07-2004, 01:47 AM
I ordered the safety pad and they ran out :( This is the cheapest I've found it on line (with the free shipping). Let me know if you have better luck on e-bay.
https://shop.sunrisecyclery.com/item/10456/

gisele
06-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Deidra - Looks like we ordered the same thing lol! Air Jumbo with all the accessories (I got the stroller handle too). Unfortunately mine hasn't come yet! :-( Hopefully the FedEx man will show up at my doorstep on Monday! That is such a great picture of Carson - he is just all smiles! Enjoy the new trike!

jubilee
06-07-2004, 04:25 AM
Logan is officially jealous! What a great bike! And your sweetie looks SO happy!

Kimberly H
06-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Deidra, I love the tongue! It's obvious he's lovin' life on his new trike.

Poor Mia... we live in a condo with no place to store the thing :/

cinrein
06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh my goodness, how adorable! Carson looks like he's in heaven. Great pic Deidra---love that hanging tongue!

Cindy and Anna February 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Love seeing pics...send one to Debbie she'll hang it up I believe!!!! She did in her old store!!!!

I notice you have the "new bell"...it is easier to work evidently!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

votre_ami03
06-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Carson is a doll! What a greay pic. We gor the same trike w/regular bar. Nolan loved his.
Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

cvharris
06-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Deidra - Carson looks great on the trike! Love that tongue! :) We can't wait to give Ben his Navigator...I'm sure he will love it. Our little guys share the same birthday, btw!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

McQ
06-07-2004, 12:53 PM
We have problems with feet on the front wheel or worse - a finger on the back wheel. I carry a toy or something in the bucket so to distract the finger from touching the back wheel. But he's hip to my scam so it only lasts for a minute or so. DH or I hold his hand instead if there's two of us but even then he still goes for the tire. I've even gone as far as taking him off the trike and having him walk along side. It's driving me nuts.

Carson looks fab on his trike!!!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

votre_ami03
06-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Nolan like to touch the back tire w/his fingers. He does this in his wagon too.

My other prob, he likes to grab the BRAKE while I push him! Crazy kiddo.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

boys2enough
06-07-2004, 03:46 PM
I am so glad that I clicked on the thread even though I am not part of the kettler trike co-op (Gabriel has a hand-me-down from big bro). Carson is just so cute. This is such an adorable "Kodak" moment picture.

You should check to see whether the Kettler company has a feature where they post "real life" pictures of their products being used. Maclaren USA has that feature for their website and they give out prizes for people whose pictures are chosen! :)

Enjoy! He has the whole summer to cruise the neighborhood! :)

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

starrynight
06-07-2004, 11:08 PM
He looks so happy on his trike!! He is adorable :).

bobica
06-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Oh so cute! We also got the trike for DS b-day & she LOVES it! Now my mom wants more accessories for it (a front basket) and has already put a horn on! (really cute horns at http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=&subcategory=&brand=&sku=9616&storetype=&estoreid=&pagename=)

Enjoy!

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

houseof3boys
06-08-2004, 02:20 PM
Deidra that is precious!!! We just our Kettler delivered today so DH will put it together and I know Ryan will light up like Carson is when he sees it.

I love that picture!!!!!