PDA

View Full Version : All trikes went out Monday-so does everyone have theirs

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-09-2004, 08:54 PM
I know that for a fact because I was actually there on Tuesday when UPS showed up and he said "what no boxes????"...and they laughed that they were all done :)
I said that the guy must be glad to hear that and she said they are actually paid by how many boxes they have enroute, or atleast that is what she heard.

So if you don't have your trike the latest I could imagine would be tomorrow...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

billysmommy
06-09-2004, 09:05 PM
We're still waiting for the accessories we ordered....we already had the trike. We're in MA and I placed my order the first day of the sale so I was hoping they would be here today...oh well hopefully tomorrow.

gisele
06-09-2004, 10:14 PM
I was one of the first to order and still no trike :-(

I hope it comes tomorrow! I've been waiting all week! Maybe the FedEx guy kept it for himself!

I am in San Jose, CA

Mom2Miri
06-09-2004, 10:54 PM
I was one of the first to order as well and am also in the Bay Area. We just got it late this afternoon so hopefully you'll get yours tomorrow.

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

gisele
06-09-2004, 11:35 PM
The FedEx man just came now and dropped it off. My husband is inspecting it now. There are a few scuffs and a small dent in the seat.

We didn't receive the safety pad. I was one of the first to order so I'm a little disappointed since I thought it was supposed to be distributed according to the orders received. But I'm going to a local store tomorrow and see if they have any there.

We are excited that it's here and will assemble it tonight!

Mom2Miri
06-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Same boat, we didn't receive the safety pad either. :( If you find it locally, would you mind posting? I'll do the same.

Sounds like your Kettler is in better shape than mine though.

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

westchicagomom
06-10-2004, 12:16 AM
I was one of, if not the, last to order and one of the first to get my trike. I got my refund for the safety pad, so I am not sure who got them?????

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Lori if not here today call her!!!!
I highly suspect (this was not told to me)...that since they thought the trikes would all ship in two days they might not have used a list of when placed. I don't know...but none the less if it is not here today I'd call her...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
06-10-2004, 09:19 AM
I was told that...that it was first come first serve for the safety seats...I wish I had an answer there...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

helenyoo
06-10-2004, 02:59 PM
I thought I ordered my trike the first or second day but still no show in Brooklyn, NY. I been reading these posts to find out what's going on but I haven't determined whether I'll be getting my safety pad or not.

Eagerly waiting...

cimberdog
06-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Got ours today (Thursday), minus the safety pad. No damage to the trike!

billysmommy
06-10-2004, 09:28 PM
I just got home tonight (8:30) and still not here so I'll call in the morning. Maybe it'll come by then

AugBaby
06-10-2004, 11:19 PM
I think that I was probably the last person to order (thanks again so much, Neve!) and we received our trike yesterday. We have yet to open it and put it together, but it's here!

Thanks so much :-)

Chrys

nohomama
06-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Still no trike. I didn't order until the last day and had initially asked Debbie to delay shipping the trike because we were moving. I did call her once we got to St. Paul though, so our trike should've gone out with all the rest. If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll call.

tippy
06-11-2004, 02:13 AM
Got it! Thanks Neve, you rock!