PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post a pic of their kinderzeat???

cchavez
06-11-2004, 03:15 PM
I am trying to decide if I need a kinderzeat or kettler jr....or even anything at all!!! I have seen a pic of the kettler and pics of the kinderzeat with your child in them??? TIA!

zen_bliss
06-12-2004, 05:39 AM
if you do a forum search for "tripp trapp", nohomama posted one of her lime green chair and britchick posted pics of her 2 blue 'zeats side by side, one US version and one euro version tripp trapp with the baby belly bar.

here's a pic of mine from last winter, DD is about 8 months old. we love the chair.

[img src="http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7595.jpg"]

the cushion is from ikea ($10, also avail in royal blue, machine washable & dryable velvet) tray setup was made by equipment shop in MA, but they no longer offer them in wood. i posted their catalog photo of the current plastic one in another thread, i think someone else here found a link for a wood one... if you're interested, do a search for kinderzeat + tray.

stillplayswithbarbies had posted a special link for a place where you can order a kinderzeat at a discount, i think it was 15% off or so, since stokke products are usually exempted from the good sales & coupons at major retailers.

HTH!

stillplayswithbarbies
06-12-2004, 10:14 AM
>stillplayswithbarbies had posted a special link for a place
>where you can order a kinderzeat at a discount, i think it was
>15% off or so, since stokke products are usually exempted from
>the good sales & coupons at major retailers.
>

http://www.safebeginnings.org if you use group code HPW on the first page, you get 20% off of everything. They have the kinderzeat.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

kaitlinsmommy
06-12-2004, 11:26 AM
I also noticed a similar chair in OSA that is $100. Have you considered that one?

houseof3boys
06-12-2004, 12:02 PM
There were mixed reviews on that chair a while back I believe. Some safety issues if I recall correctly.

cchavez
06-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the pics you guys! When I was doing my research it was reported that the OSA chair was "tippy." Too bad...that is a great price!

riostoker
06-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I don't forsee any tippy problems with the Kettler. It seems very stable, and it is even cheaper than the OSA one with Debbie's deal.

ann

kaitlinsmommy
06-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Oops! I had no idea.

I'd love a Kinderzeat but couldn't really justify to dh why we need a new highchair when she still eats in her FP one just fine.

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-13-2004, 05:33 AM
We just bought a Stokke Tripp Trapp (The Euro version of the Kinderzeat) yesterday and I love it already. We bought it for our 4 year old! What I love about it is how it gets him to the proper level at the kitchen table. He loves it too. Our almost 2 year old is insanely jealous of big brother's new seat and we are going to go back and get him one this week, but with the safety bar. I'm so nuts over this thing that I'm going to buy a 3rd one in about 6 months or when my newborn is sitting up well enough to use it as a high chair. I just love the simplicity of them. You really can't go wrong with this chair.

zen_bliss
06-14-2004, 07:39 AM
wow! where did you find the tripp trapp? in the states? if you don't mind sharing your source & prices :) we totally love it. for about 2 seconds i thought, hey let's get another one in orange for us to use.... then i remembered the price!