PDA

View Full Version : I just bought the clearance version of FP healthy care ??'s

ladythepup
06-20-2004, 11:51 PM
I just bought the clearance version of FP healthy care highchair at BRU for 30 dollars. they were bring out the new FP Healthy Care and all i saw for difference was wheels and diff pattern.
What does everyone think about this highchair.
Opinions wanted

Mel

votre_ami03
06-21-2004, 08:15 PM
I have the model sold at Target, the Bear pattern & I love it. My son is a large baby (tall on the big side) & I was concerned about fit initially. It works great for us. We have been using it since Dec. It doesn't push well on my saltillo tile, but that's no big deal.

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

mom to little e
06-23-2004, 10:24 AM
We bought the FP Healthy care (no wheels) from Target. I guess it is a Linkadoos version. The seat is dark blue with funky dots and a bug (?) in the back. Once I got over the pattern (now I kind of like it), I really do love the chair! We had originally hoped to get the Zooper Peas and Carrots but decided against it because of the size.

DS fits in the FP HC so well. He is 7 1/2 months now but we have been using it for about two months. He is 50% height/weight and fits perfectly. It is easy to clean with the removable snack tray and vinyl. We are very pleased. Sounds like you got a GREAT bargain!! Good for you!

Casey
Ean 11/06/03

DeeEast
06-23-2004, 08:07 PM
>We bought the FP Healthy care (no wheels) from Target. I
>guess it is a Linkadoos version. The seat is dark blue with
>funky dots and a bug (?) in the back. Once I got over the
>pattern (now I kind of like it), I really do love the chair!
>We had originally hoped to get the Zooper Peas and Carrots but
>decided against it because of the size.
>
>DS fits in the FP HC so well. He is 7 1/2 months now but we
>have been using it for about two months. He is 50%
>height/weight and fits perfectly. It is easy to clean with
>the removable snack tray and vinyl. We are very pleased.
>Sounds like you got a GREAT bargain!! Good for you!
>
>Casey
>Ean 11/06/03

Can I ask if this version has the cloth trim around the cushion? I want to buy a replacement cushion for my chair and I want the kind from Target with no cloth trim.