PDA

View Full Version : toys for 9 month old

junior
06-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Any suggestions for toys for a 9 month old who just started crawling, pulling up, and cruising?? He loves playing with his exersaucer from the OUTSIDE and his Vtech piano but I feel like he is getting bored and needs something more. Thanks!!

rrosen
06-26-2004, 08:15 AM
My DD is almost 10 months. The things that we have found good for pulling up are: the Leap Start Learning Table, Neurosmith Together Tunes, FP Stand UP Ball Blast (I can't stand the sounds this one makes!) She also currently loves balls, the shapes from her sorter (she bangs them together and puts them in and takes them out of containers) Really anything that she can bang on or bang together she likes!

HTH

pritchettzoo
06-27-2004, 12:09 AM
My DD is 9.5 mos and her favorites toys are trash/recyclables. Seriously--boxes (favorites are empty Coke 12-pack boxes), empty water bottles...

PURCHASED toy favorites include blocks (like Peek-a-Blocks), balls, maracas, and her Little Tykes activity garden (almost as much as she likes the box it came in!). She also likes the Little Tykes Push & Ride car :
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8349.jpg

We don't have one, but your baby might enjoy a tunnel to crawl through.

Anna

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
06-27-2004, 09:59 PM
We have little tent for our 10 month old and he loves it - he just laughs and laughs while inside it. He also enjoys the crawl through tunnel. Ours has little mesh windows and we play peek through them - so fun.
HTH