PDA

View Full Version : Odd Incrediblock

Raidra
06-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Okay, so maybe ours is just weird.. has anyone else noticed this about their Incrediblock?

When you push down the buttons with your fingers in the top part (where the blocks go to make sounds), you can make it do sounds for the blocks. I've found combinations that cause it to say things for blocks we don't have. So far I've found airplane, lamb, and bird.. which aren't among the blocks we have. We have dog, cat, cow, guitar, drum, horn, boat, and car.

Are they planning on coming out with additional sets of blocks? Or do some Incrediblocks come with different blocks?

khakismom
06-29-2004, 12:08 PM
That is odd. I haven't noticed that but will definitely test it out tonite.

kseltmann
06-29-2004, 06:56 PM
ME TOO!!! That is so weird! I will let you know after I try it.

kseltmann
07-01-2004, 10:06 PM
OK. It makes sounds when I press buttons with my fingers, but we have not found a sound that we don't have the block for. I will just have to keep trying.

Raidra
07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
It did take us a while to find them.. which probably sounds pathetic, but what else am I going to do when I have to sit next to Colwyn while he repeatedly pulls up and sits down using the thing? :)

Michael The Dad
07-05-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm jealous of all of you. I can't find the Incrediblock anywhere - not even online. Can someone please tell me where you bought yours - please be specific because I have tried the Toys R Us, Target and others in my area (Los Angeles). Thank you for your help. :)

mharling
07-05-2004, 04:06 PM
I saw it at our Toys R Us yesterday (Chicago area). Can you call yours and see when they'll be getting it in? I can't imagine that they won't be carrying it at all.

Mary
Lane 4/03

murpheyblue2
07-05-2004, 06:02 PM
I got ours at Toys 'r Us as well. Hope you can find it soon!

steph2003
07-06-2004, 02:36 PM
I found ours at Toys R Us in Concord, NC which is just outside of Charlotte, NC. I haven't played with it yet because I put it away in my closet for Christmas. ahhh! I'm turning into my mother - shopping for Christmas gifts in July!

Raidra
07-06-2004, 09:06 PM
When you go to TRU or BRU, don't just look in the section with Peek-a-Blocks. My BRU had the Incrediblock with the Linkadoos playmat. Go figure. :)

By the way, I found another random sound: pig. I've got a few of the combinations memorized, if anyone wants to try..

Press the one in the upper right, bottom left, and either both in the very middle or one at a time. Hope that makes sense.

Good luck! ;)