PDA

View Full Version : CO-OP! SnackTrap has arranged great discount on all of their products!

ginamlee
06-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Finally, a co-op we can all afford! LOL! ;)

Christine, the president of Snack Trap, has been so nice to work with. They have never done anything like this before, and went to work to create a program and a web site for us!

This offer expires on July 26, 2004.

Here is the website to check out the offer: http://www.snacktrap.com/Page.bok?template=bbb

http://www.adoptionannouncements.com/ebay/BBB-Disc-062804.jpg

ETA: Christine suggested printing out the .jpg photo that I listed and sharing the information with mommies in your neighborhood. If you personally aren't ordering $30 worth of items, you could all go together on an order and reach the $30 mark for the maximum discount.

JElaineB
06-28-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanks Gina, you're the queen of co-ops! I've been eyeing the snack-trap for a while. I might need to get that Mac N Cool dish for MIL. She actually made MICROWAVE mac and cheese at 8 am the other day for DS and put it in the fridge so it wouldn't be too hot at lunchtime!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

toomanystrollers
06-28-2004, 11:45 PM
Yes, thank you co-op Queen :)

ginamlee
06-28-2004, 11:55 PM
Co-op queen - LOL! :D

Nah, you can just call me CHEAP!!! LOL!!!

stillplayswithbarbies
06-28-2004, 11:56 PM
I'm confused. Do we each have to order $30 worth to get the 20% off? Or is that the total of all the people who are ordering?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

ginamlee
06-29-2004, 12:02 AM
It is per person.

She was willing to do it where I could gather all of the orders and have everything shipped to me. However, because these are low cost items, after I added shipping it just wouldn't be worthwhile.

There are several items on the site that interest me, so I think I'll hit the $30 - and the $0.01 shipping makes it worthwhile.

ETA: Christine suggested printing out the .jpg photo that I listed and sharing the information with mommies in your neighborhood. That way, you could all go together on an order and reach the $30 mark for the maximum discount and not have to deal with shipping.

cinrein
06-29-2004, 08:10 AM
Thanks so much Gina!

Any DC area mommies want to go in together for an order? I only want the snack cup thingy.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

sugarsnappea
06-29-2004, 09:18 AM
Thanks Gina! :) I love the savings, especially since I have to pay sales tax. :(

mom to little e
06-29-2004, 10:20 AM
This is a new one to me... what items are the best bets??

Casey
Ean 11/06/03

ginamlee
06-29-2004, 08:45 PM
I really want the Snack Trap. I think I will get 2 or 3 because I can envision them being used regularly.

I'll probably also get the 2 different styles of sippy things to use on big and small bottles. I can even see this as something useful for bigger kids/adults when you are in the car or otherwise on the go.

The disposable bibs also look interesting and I am thinking of trying them for when we go out to eat.

cvharris
06-30-2004, 09:40 AM
We have one and DS loves it. It's so great for on the go. He's only 12 months old and tends to grab a fistful of cheerios with only one or two making it to his mouth so it's still messy for us, but far better than if we used a normal open cup. I plan on getting another for us and more to give as gifts - everyone asks me where I got it when we are out. I also want to get the stay fresh lids, as I find that the cheerios get stale if they are just left in the regular snack trap and not eaten right away.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

stillplayswithbarbies
06-30-2004, 11:30 AM
do the lids not come with the snack trap cups?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

cvharris
06-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Not the stay fresh lid. Only the standard lid that the kiddos use to get to the food...those don't keep the food from going stale.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

pixelprincess
07-01-2004, 02:13 AM
very cool. we may have to try the drink deputy. DS finds it rather funny to throw his sippy cup down...which means the germ phobic mama has to hold for him.

thanks!

formerly durga8

pamela mom of 3
07-01-2004, 12:38 PM
I have the drink deputy ;) The snack trap looks interesting..wonder if it would stop the spreading cheerios in the cars LOL

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

boys2enough
07-01-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi, there, Pam! :) We have the same spreading cheeios problem in the cars too. I think it is universal. lol.

Oh, before I forgot. A Big THANK YOU to Gina, the Co-op Queen indeed, for arranging this co-op: you are right, finally a co-op that I can participate without guilt. ;-)

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

papal
07-01-2004, 07:22 PM
me too (i just want the snack trap thingy).. cindy, want to post it on the y! group? other mommies may not see this.

LD92599
07-01-2004, 10:31 PM
Thanks Gina for arranging this! I *might* get suckered! We already have 3 Snack Traps...love them and we do rotate them! I'll be looking into the stay fresh lids though. I also bought the sprout spout but would pass on that...only fits the "wide mouth" bottles (mostly juice bottles!) but we're also using the Lil Topper.....those are SUPER for kids AND adults!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

peasprout
07-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Is there a difference between the Lil Topper and the sport spouts that come on some water bottles? I was thinking of getting it but then I thought it seemed like the same thing.

JP- mommy to Ally & Zach
(11/02 & 4/04)

boys2enough
07-02-2004, 12:47 AM
>Is there a difference between the Lil Topper and the sport
>spouts that come on some water bottles? I was thinking of
>getting it but then I thought it seemed like the same thing.

Hi, there. I only have the Sprout Spout (for wide mouth bottles such as Gatorade), but the Lil Toppers serve the same function: they turn the bottles into "Spill Proof" ones. With the sport spouts on water bottles, my son can still drench himself while sipping on it. (And I know for sure that he delights in turning the bottle upside down and squeezing out the water).

HTH.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

pixelprincess
07-13-2004, 01:40 AM
still deciding what to get.

Lin, it sounds liek the Sprout Spout isn't quite as leak proof. I am trying to decide between the sprout and trooper.

has anyone used the lil Trooper?

ginamlee
07-13-2004, 11:09 AM
I'm still compiling my order, too. I think I'm going to go for the Lil' Topper over the Sprout Spout. We rarely use the wide mouth bottles.

cchavez
07-13-2004, 04:06 PM
My neighbor bought D a snack trap but he really is proficient with it so I don't know that I want to buy another until I am sure he can use it well....so that may take awhile. In the meantime I would like a stay fresh lid....actually I would like two. One for Diego's snack trap and one for my neighbor's son. Can someone add this to your order and then mail them to me? I am not in a big rush for the lids and I think it would come out cheaper this way. I can order 3 inividual lids and it comes out ot 5.25 b/c I get 1 cent shipping. Thanks!

ETA: I can paypal you the money with a credit card....unless there is a charge for this....don't use paypal to often.....

jec2
07-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Christine,

I can add the lids to my order. No problem. Confirm with me exactly what you want...2 stay fresh lids?

cchavez
07-15-2004, 02:08 PM
I just ordered 3 lids. Thanks anyway! :)

megulis
07-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Anyone in the Albany area want to go in on this with me?

pixelprincess
07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
thanks for arranging this Gina. I ordered the snack trap x 4, Sprout Spouts x 3 and Lil Troopers x 2 for myself and a couple of moms. Nice discount. Hmnn...didn't realize the bit about the wide mouth bottles...

vpalmer
07-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks Gina. I just placed my order. You are way too efficient at sucking me into new products. I will probably place my Ella bag order today!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

sc
07-24-2004, 02:04 PM
>This offer expires on July 26, 2004.
>

I finally decided to call but the office is closed(on Saturday?). On the website it stats "Order by 7/26/04 and Save", will I get 20% if I place my order on Monday?

I am planning to order 3 SnackTrap w/ 3 fresh lids & some Lil toppers.

Did anyone receive the Lil topper? How do you like it? Is it better to order the combo set?

TIA!

Susan