PDA

View Full Version : TOMY Water Symphony is LAME!

August Mom
06-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Although the concept sounds cute, the dolphins that play in this "symphony" sound terrible. This is a bath toy to skip. The inner tubes for the dolphins don't stay together and the dolphins barely have a sound at all. There is no way that you could actually create music with these. Save your money. http://www.toys2wish4.com/tomwatsym.html

TChapm
06-29-2004, 11:44 PM
ITA! We bought this for Jackson and it was a total waste. The only way to make music with it is to blow into the dolphins. My mom, sister, aunt and I had fun making music that way but as a tub toy it is a total waste of money. We took ours back.

lisams
06-30-2004, 12:47 AM
While I agree that it is very misleading in that you cannot make much music with it, DD does really like it! She likes to put the dolphins in the "innertubes" and push them around. She also likes to bop them to get them to whistle. I just had higher expectations for it. We got it as a gift, if I would have spent my own money on it I would have been disappointed.

Lisa

kaitlinsmommy
06-30-2004, 12:55 AM
ITA too!! I got this for dd & returned it the next day. My best friend says her daughter loves it but I thought it was lame.