PDA

View Full Version : How in the world do you attach the fabric seat cover of an Exersaucer?

lalcaistor
07-01-2004, 06:35 PM
We have a used Exersaucer and when we got it the fabric seat cover was not attached. I washed the cover and now have absolutely no clue how to reattach it! No manual came with it and can't seem to get any instructions off the Evenflo website. The Exersaucer is an older model (at least 2-3 years old). It has 6 little rectangular plastic tabs as well as 6 stretchy elastic loops. I can see where the tabs should go but how do they fit in between the plastic parts of the seat? Do they fit in before or after you've put the screws in place? Does this make any sense to anyone out there? Help!
Laura

parkersmama
07-02-2004, 01:20 AM
I've been pondering how to explain this. :) First of all, if you don't understand my explanation, here's the Evenflo contact info: "call the Evenflo Parent Link Consumer Resource Center at (800) 233-5921 for further information"

Yes, do screw the ring into place. Next, put the fabric seat, right side up, into the opening for the seat. Make sure you've got it facing properly (warning label will show on the backside of the back of the seat). Take the elastic loops and thread them between the exersaucer and the top ring (that you just put on!). Pull them through (look at it from underneath) and you'll see that there are little hooks for them to go around. When you get them all hooked, it'll be stretched tight. After you hook all the elastic loops, go back around and tuck the plastic tabs in until they snap into place.

This process works for both my older and newer exersaucers but I'm not sure you'll be able to get it from my descriptions! Sorry! But I HTH at least some!