PDA

View Full Version : New PBK chair fabric

kaitlinsmommy
07-08-2004, 11:02 AM
I was just at their website & saw they have the Anywhere chair in a floral pattern now (very feminine & girly). I don't know if they have other new patterns too.

McQ
07-08-2004, 01:00 PM
I just bought the cover in khaki - although I think it looks more olive. I'm glad they came out with a darker (but not primary) color as I was going to get the butter one but was afraid that would get really dirty. I'm bummed I didn't buy last winter though and get the shearling cover.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

Twin Mom
07-08-2004, 11:01 PM
I really wanted the shearling cover myself and was able to find it after the holidays. All of the shearling bedding was on clearance but of course the chair cover was full price. I bought it anyway because I really wanted it and I *never* buy anything at PBK full price.

I was so disappointed when I got it home and put it on the chair (it is kind of a pain to put those covers on). It wasn't what I expected - kind of polyestery and a total dog hair magnet. I ended up returning it so I don't think you should be bummed :-) I do have red and denim covers on my 2 chairs and they have stayed pretty clean and don't attract dog hair!!

Aileen

McQ
07-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the review. It does make me feel better. And maybe they'll improve for next winter.

Allison
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

cinrein
07-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Allison,

Is Declan using his chair yet? We stopped in the PBK at Fair Oaks this week and Anna was all over the anywhere chair. It was so cute. She also loved the toddler bed (dragged a stuffed hippo onto it, climbed on and got into her "sleeping position"). AND let's not discuss the expensive little shopping cart. :)

Cindy and Anna February 2003

McQ
07-09-2004, 09:52 AM
Too cute about her getting into the bed with the Hippo!

We don't have the chair out yet. DH is trying to "ration" the amount of new stuff Declan gets in a given week. And since we just assembled the Kanagroo Climber, we have the chair (and new giraffe rocking horse from grandma) tucked away in a closet :(

I didn't see the new floral print in the store but checked it out online. It's precious for a little girl. Anna would love it!

Allison
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04