PDA

View Full Version : Update: ---Problems w/ FP Healthy Care Deluxe Trays?

HelenD
07-12-2004, 10:40 AM
I called Fisher Price this morning, and frankly, they couldn't have been nicer. They ordered me 2 new trays (since it's happened to 2 out of 3). I asked if there was something I'd done wrong or anything I could do differently, and they did recommend avoiding Jet Dry in the dishwasher. They took information on my dishwasher, the setting I use (I use the Sani-wash) and my dishwasher detergent. They only thing they could recommend changing is Jet Dry. So anyway, KUDOS to Fisher Price on this one.

Now, anyone have any idea how to get the Jet Dry out of the little dispenser? <grin>

Helen

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Has anyone else experienced problems w/ the "dishwasher safe" (and I meant to use quotes around that) trays that come w/ the Fisher Price Health Care Deluxe?

Mine, after 2 washings, no longer fit snuggly. They are warped and the gabs are such that DD will get pinched if I continue using them. I just wondered if anyone else has had problems?

If not, I guess I'll call Fisher Price and see if perhaps I have defective trays. If so, should maybe Baby Bargains reconsider this chair as their top pick?

<GRRR>

Helen

kelly ann
07-12-2004, 11:11 AM
No problems here Helen. However, we have only put it in the dishwasher once or twice. We only run the dishwasher 1-2 times a week so the tray is usually washed by hand.

I would definitely call FP and maybe they can send you a new insert.

amp
07-12-2004, 11:12 AM
No problems here and ours get run through the dishwasher frequently!

justlearning
07-12-2004, 11:16 AM
We wash all three trays in the dishwasher every day, and I haven't had any warping problems at all. They still fit perfectly. Hopefully, you'll be able to get new replacement trays from FP without any problems.

JElaineB
07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
I ran my one tray through the dishwasher almost daily for over a year. It still fits perfectly.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

MelissaTC
07-13-2004, 01:16 PM
I would call them. My tray has been in and out of the dishwasher daily for at least 1 year and have had no problems whatsoever...

heidi_timms
07-13-2004, 01:31 PM
I would call as well. Mine all go through the dishwasher daily and are fine. They fit pretty snugly so even my persistent DD can't get them off.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lrucci
07-15-2004, 12:08 AM
I normally wash the trays by hand, but they have gone through the dishwasher many times. They still fit snuggly and sometimes I really have to pull hard to get them off. I think you should definitely call FP and see if you can get new trays.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03