PDA

View Full Version : Question about returning a high chair to BRU

JMS
07-12-2004, 02:48 PM
I have a Chicco Mamma (Skyline Gray) high chair that is brand new, never out of the box, that I got as a shower gift.. LAST NOVEMBER!!!

I want to return it based on the negative reviews (here and elsewhere). I have the gift receipt (well, the packaging slip from amazon.com), but again it dates back to 11/03.

Do you think BRU will take it back dispite the 90 day return policy???

TIA!

August Mom
07-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Yes, as long as they still have that color/model in stock. Since it's past the 90 days and you would only get store credit with a gift receipt anyway, I would probably return it without a receipt.

mattiew
07-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Yes, they will allow you to return it for a merchandise credit. I also received a high chair as a gift and left it in the box, when we opened it months and months later one of the legs was cracked. We took it back with the receipt and traded it in for a new one.

Good luck!
Carrie

rottiemom
07-14-2004, 11:12 AM
Also if the item was on your baby registry you won't even need the receipt. BRU can look the item up on your registry & will give you a merchandise credit for the amount paid. I just returned a bouncer that was given to me at my shower in...November! No problem at all. And you'll definitely find a use for that merchandise credit!

Nina