PDA

View Full Version : FP Little People

bchafin
07-13-2004, 11:40 AM
I am new to the world of Little People and quickly becomming addicted. I had to run right out and buy myself, I mean my DS, the entire castle set. I was searching on ebay and saw that there are all sorts of holiday sets. (I'm very upset I missed the 4th of July train.) My question is where do you find these, when do they come out, and are they different each year? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Barbara and Devin

Mikesa3
07-13-2004, 12:17 PM
You can order the train here http://www.fisher-pricestore.com/fpecom/plsql/fp1.sidebar?id=52575§ion=TOD_IN&bval=0&nav=1 HTH I think they come out with special sets for many holidays each year.They really are nice toys.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

votre_ami03
07-13-2004, 01:04 PM
At my local Target, they have a few of the LP Easter egg's on clearance for $2.48. You might be able to get some still. :) Kohl's had the 4th of July train a while back. My son (one on the 22nd) received the circus train as an early b-day present & he loves it!

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

brubeck
07-13-2004, 02:04 PM
If you MUST have a set then order it from FP. Sometimes in advance of the holiday you can order sets through Amazon or see them in stores. I got the LP nativity set on amazon 2 years ago for $20 and it was $30 through FP (in a 'collector's' box).

If you can wait until after a holiday you can get things super cheap. For example I picked up some LP Christmas train and Santa's Village on Dec. 27th last year at Target for 50% off.

Generally the more 'obscure' the holiday (at least in relation to toys) the harder it is to find the stuff in B&M stores. So you won't see the 4th of July train in a lot of places but you will find the Christmas and Easter stuff more easily.

cinrein
07-13-2004, 03:03 PM
My Kohls still had some 4th of July sets. I think all FP is still 40% off this week too.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

bchafin
07-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Thanks everyone! I will scope out my Kohls and if that fails I know I can get the train from FP. I will have to keep my eyes open for future holidays.
Barbara & Devin