PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Little Kingdom

winifredzb
07-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Hi,

I just discovered the Little Kingdom and I would really like to purchase the set for my daughter as she loves, loves, loves castles! I've only been able to locate these toys at Walmart -- this set is not even mentioned on the Fisher Price website. Does anyone know the story on these toys? Are they exclusive to Walmart? Will Walmart get more in stock? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

pamela mom of 3
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Fisher price is probably the best people to ask on where the items are sold but i've only seen them at wal-mart and it also took me a couple months to get everything :o

It was worth it, the kids do enjoy it but it is still in quite limited supply.

good luck! :)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

AngelaS
07-15-2004, 12:47 PM
We have this set (actually there's 5 sets that go together and we have them all) and we LOVE it!! :D

My Walmart was having a hard time keeping them in stock so my MIL hunted the sets down for me in her podunk Montana town. But the last time I was at Walmart, they had 4 of the 5 sets. I have only seen them at Walmart--not Target or TRU.

bchafin
07-15-2004, 01:34 PM
I also got my whole set at Walmart. I think they may be exclusive. If you go on the Walmart site it does have exclusive next to it. Last I saw you could purchase the castle and woodsman set. They had the others listed as sold out. I was lucky and stumbled onto the last of each set at my local Walmart. I know the other moms in the toy dept thought I was crazy as I jumped up and down and grabbed them up as fast as I could! Good luck!

Barbara

winifredzb
07-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Hi,

I did call Fisher Price. Honestly they weren't much help. The person I talked with did not believe they are exclusive to Walmart, but was not forthcoming with any additional information. I also called the Fisher Price catalog, but they do not have any and the woman I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about.

Luckily my Mom lives in a region which has a lot of Walmarts and she is slowly tracking down all of the pieces.

Hope this info helps some other people!

masetane
07-23-2004, 10:06 PM
There is always ebay too!!!
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

bchafin
07-24-2004, 09:25 AM
I just wanted to add that I've been to walmart a few times since I got my set. They have had more in stock. I do think they are exclusive and they just sell out quickly. If you are persistent you can find them. I'd avoid ebay. I've noticed the prices are marked way up and when you tack on shipping...just keep checking Walmart.

Barbara