PDA

View Full Version : Who was looking for the FP Food Blocks?

DebbieJ
07-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Just came back from Big Lots. They had them for $5.99. My store had 6, I bought two. I'm willing to ship if you can't find them in your store. I can go back and buy the other four tomorrow. Email me through the boards.

They also had an Exersaucer Classic (not sure on price) and a FP Cozy Fit High Chair for $30.

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03

dules
07-16-2004, 10:34 AM
I was looking for the Sound ones and all I could find was food...but at last persisitence paid off and I found the ONE set of sound blocks left. ;)

Best,
Mary

amp
07-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Mary (mharling) was looking for them. Don't know if she found them, but she did have several offers to have them shipped. But if she has a Big Lots, maybe she'll find them there. Or maybe at that price she'll want them shipped. Mary, are you out there?

mharling
07-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Deb -
I was gone over the weekend and missed this message. Thanks, Andrea, for sending me here!

Lin (boys2enough) was kind enough to pick them up for me. I actually saw her this morning and just got them.

I appreciate you looking out for me Deb!!! They're very hard to find, so maybe someone else here would take them off your hands. Aren't they cute????

Mary
Lane 4/03
#2 on the way!!!
http://lilypie.com/days/050302/0/0/1/-6/.png