PDA

View Full Version : Kinderzeat problem - too short? Anyone else think so?

squimp
07-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Now that I've put it together, it seems kinda short for our dining table. Our table is 30.5" tall, and the chair back sticks up less than a half-inch above the table. With the chair set up as recommended for the youngest child (seat bottom on the third notch from the top), I'm guessing the seat will be too low. Has anybody encountered this problem? Sophia's only 9 months, so we're not using it yet. When she does I'm not sure how far up we can move the seat bottom and have her still be secure sitting in it.

We got the Kinderzeat during the spring Hanna 20% off coupon code, and so I think I could return it to our "local" Hanna (1.5 hour drive). Any suggestions?

Lynnie
07-17-2004, 10:24 PM
sorry i don't have any suggestions, but i am going to go measure my table height and see if it would be a problem here, since i am hoping to order one soon.

if you do need to get rid of it, you could always try the swap board, and hopefully someone who lives closer than an hour and a half would want it for what you paid for it. (like me if we live near each other and it isn't too short for my table !)