PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us Kiddio Kettler Tricycles---What are the differences?

mamar
07-17-2004, 04:22 PM
Hi, everyone, I hope you can help me. I couldn't find any Kiddio reviews when I searched.

I'm looking into either the Kiddio 4 or the Dino, both at Amazon with nice features for <$100. It's for my son's second birthday, and he's short for his age. Does anyone have experience with either of these?

I'm leaning towards the Dino, which seems like it'd be a nice size for him, but it doesn't come with a push bar and I'm not sure this cheaper line will accomodate push bars on all models. Does anyone know?

Also, are the Kiddio models MUCH less durable than the regular Kettlers? I don't care about resale value so much.

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

mamar
07-19-2004, 02:45 AM
<bump>

Anyone?

momma_boo
07-19-2004, 10:08 AM
Andrea (amp) has one for her DS. Here is a link to her review of it soon after she got it:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=15769&mesg_id=15769&listing_type=search

She even included a picture of her son riding on it.

amp
07-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Thank you Esther! I didn't see this till today, but it's nice to be remembered! And we still love our kiddio supertrike 4!

mamar
07-21-2004, 01:42 AM
Wow, that baby is a cutie! I appreciate the link, thanks.

Here is what Kettler had to say comparing the Dino and the Supertrik 4:

>The Dino will take a 8131-900 pushbar (if purchased from us costs $20.00 including shipping and handling), the frame does not adjust, and the seat is adjustable and it also has hard plastic tires. On the Supertrike IV it comes with the pushbar, the frame does adjust, but the seat is not adjustable and it has air wheels that have to have the pressure checked in the tires at least once a month.

amp
07-21-2004, 11:23 AM
>Wow, that baby is a cutie! I appreciate the link, thanks.

Wow, thanks!