PDA

View Full Version : Kettler Highchair owners.....

TaChapm
07-19-2004, 03:23 PM
I was just wondering how you like your highchair. I am wanting a wood highchair that I can use with a tray or just pull it up to the table. I am not crazy about the look of the Kettler one with the tray, but if it is a good highchair I may consider it. Does it come in any other colors? We have a red oak throughout our house so I would like for it to match. I am so tired of DS Graco highchair that I want to throw it out the door so I am looking for something for a little older child but still want to have the opption of a tray. Any thoughts?
TIA
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

NEVE and TRISTAN
07-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Mine is the one with the tray and we love it!!!!
If matching is a concern (and I can so relate I'm the same way) that might be your problem. Ours matches perfect in our kitchen though it does not go with anywhere else in the home.

We love it, Tristan runs to it when he is hungry and he always appears comfortable in it...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

TaChapm
07-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Neve,
Do you know if Debbie is offering a discount on them still or if they will be included in the next co-op? I was also wondering if it seems like it would tip over easily? Jackson likes to push his highchair around and then when he is in it he gets really active. Does this seem like it could be a problem?
Thanks!
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

NEVE and TRISTAN
07-20-2004, 01:38 AM
Pecking with needy kitty cat on key board here so bare with!!!

I have never been fear of it tipping over, not in the least.
Debbie will honor the discount with the Kettler co-op!!!!!

In Jan when I know if we are coming home from Ukraine with siblings I will be sending her an email to order what I need I love mine so...

I've been meaning to get pictures and hope to have some up before the co-op if that helps folks decide...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties