PDA

View Full Version : NEW UPDATE - PLS. READ Bibs

ddmarsh
07-20-2004, 08:03 PM
Thanks to everyone who has ordered and paid. Krista from A Better Bib says many orders are ready to ship. I am still waiting on a few people who said they were interested and one or two who have not paid. The co-op will end on Friday at 5:00. Any orders not paid for and /or any orders not received will not be processed after that in the interest of wrapping things up. Hopefully there will be another co-op in the future if interest warrants.

Thanks again and I hope you all like them as much as I do!

www.abetterbib.com

I have a few of these and they are really well made and very comfortable. Since my DD is now 17 months I have stopped using any other type of bib since she immediately pulls all others off! I contacted the owners (they live near me) and they would be able to sell them for $12.00 a piece. I didn't ask about shipping although I would be glad to get them all and ship for actual shipping if need be.

ginamlee
07-21-2004, 12:00 AM
I would be interested. If they could do $12 + free shipping, that would be awesome. I was just telling my husband the other day that I wanted long sleeve bibs.

Any chance they would make a similarly styled item in a size 6-8? I'd love something like this for my 1st grader's school art smock.

ChicagoMama
07-21-2004, 02:56 PM
I would be VERY interested! To gauge interest - I'm looking for 8 long sleeve bibs for my 9 month old and almost 2 year old in girl or neutral patterns....the bib situation at my house is reaching a critical point LOL!

Becky

Mama to DDs Shelby 09/19/02 and Sydney 10/16/03

supercalifragilous
07-21-2004, 05:07 PM
I might be interested...

How does it close in the back? Is it Velcro, tie, or snap?

Also, do you know if she does "custom" work? I would love one just like this but longer to cover her legs - she is such a messy eater and she's ALWAYS smearing stuff on her pants!!!!

momtoemma
07-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Count me in! These bibs look great and comfy too! I'd probably buy 2 at least.

Bethtrue
07-21-2004, 06:24 PM
I would be interested. My 11 month old just tears off his regular bibs now. Thanks!

ddmarsh
07-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Trying to remember all of the questions from above:

the bibs tie behind the neck
I don't think they would do custom (just 2 sisters working out of
their homes) but when my DD is sitting in her highchair the bib
is long enough that it covers her lap
I'll check on the free shipping but again since they are so small
I doubt they can absorb that plus it doesn't seem like there will
be a ton of orders. As I said above though if it is less I will
ship them out myself.

Can those who are interested email with the number that you are interested in at ddmarsh at zoominternet dot net.

Thanks!

tippy
07-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Hi Debbie,

Count me in and thanks for organizing this.

jk3
07-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Me too! One !

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

ddmarsh
07-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Has everyone contacted me who is interested? I have heard from 6 people and just want to double check before I contact the owners. I will get back to those who have contacted me individually tonight or tomorrow, I've had company and not much computer time :).

Thanks -

nc_hope
07-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Can you add me to the count too? I'm interested in one (1).

Thanks!

ddmarsh
07-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Gladly, just email me (my address is in a post above) your size, pattern and number. I will contact you with price when it is finalized.

ddmarsh
07-28-2004, 11:20 AM
I am ready to place the order, just bumping to make sure there is no more interest.

Thanks!

mattysmom
07-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Is it too late to try one (or 2)? My only question is are they easy to spot-clean? We use plastic bibs now and while ds (17 months) loves ripping them off, I love that I can just use the sponge on them and I've managed to get by with just 2 since they clean easily and dry quickly... Do you "need" to use a new one pretty regularly? (DS isn't a hugely messy eater, but not always the neatest either!)

ddmarsh
07-28-2004, 04:07 PM
No it's not too late if you can email me with your order today or tomorrow. As for clean-up I have just loved them. You could certainly spot clean if you want but I usually just use one for several days in a row (my DD is not terribly messy either) and then wash with my towels.

HTH -

Emmas Mom
07-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Grrrr, I just ordered one of these! Any idea how long the co-op will go? Is it just this one order you're placing or can we order ourselves? If I like the one I get, I may want more!! :)

mattysmom
07-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Sorry - two more questions! DS is 17 months now - should I get the smaller size or the larger? He's pretty average-sized, but I don't want him to outgrow his "good" bibs too quickly! Also, do you think they would consider another "co-op" in the future? I'd love to try one now, but if they're as great as you say, I'd definitely be interested in more - they'd make great gifts too!

I will email you with the order tomorrow - deciding on patterns isn't easy!

Thanks for organizing this!

ddmarsh
07-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Kristine there may be another co-op if there were enough interest, they only need an order of 6 for the co-op price. Honestly though I would order one or two more at this price if I were you just b/c I like them so much and use them exclusively now.

As for the sizing question I would say the smaller size is quite generous . My DD is 18 months (today!) and weighs about 22 lbs and there is plenty of length on it.

boys2enough
07-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Doh, there are different sizes? I didn't see that option. I am still so overwhelmed by all the fabric options. Debbie, I e-mailed you my order already, did you see it? If we can choose a size, could I choose the Larger size? My DS is 20 months, 34 inches tall and weighs over 30 lbs. He now wears size 2T and 3T. I guess the larger size should fit him better? Thanks!

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

tippy
07-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Hi Debbie,

Wanted to make sure you received my email. DS will be 19 mo 8/8 and is 24 lbs 33 inches. Do you think the 2-5 will fit or should I go with the smaller size??

sc
07-29-2004, 03:52 AM
Debbie,

I just read your post & sent you email for ordering 2 bibs

1 large pink calico
1 small yellow noah's ark

Thanks.

Susan

ddmarsh
07-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Lin - I noted your change in size.

Teva - I'm not sure b/c I haven't actually looked at the larger ones in person but I'm guessing that they're not *huge* and would work fine, esp. if he's growing quite rapidly. HTH and let me know if you change your mind.

Susan - I got your message and did add you to the order.

Thanks everyone, I sent you all messages about payment.

nupe
07-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Dear Debbie:

I just saw your post. I sent you an email--I would like to order one better bib.

Thanks,

sc
07-29-2004, 09:35 PM
>Susan - I got your message and did add you to the order.
>
>Thanks everyone, I sent you all messages about payment.
>
>

Debbie,

I haven't received the message(about payment) yet. Would you please email me again? Thanks.

Susan
leicabug at hotmail dot com

tippy
07-30-2004, 12:49 AM
Hi, I sent you payment tonight and also changed my order. Hope that isn't a problem. Thanks again.

pixelprincess
07-30-2004, 01:16 AM
i'd like one too.

i love the crazy daisy. is it too girly for a boy? a pretty boy? he is 13 m so i am thinking 9 m- 2t.

pls. let me know if it is too late!

sc
07-30-2004, 02:12 AM
Debbie,

I just realized (after reading all posts) that there are more than 1 page of fabric selections!! I didn't see the "next Page" button yesterday.

Is it possible that I can still change my order?

I had:
1 large pink calico
1 small yellow noah's ark

I would like to change my large pink calico to "large flower pot" if it's possible.

Sorry & Thanks again!!

Susan

ddmarsh
07-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Susan and Teva I got your messages and noted your changes. I'm still waiting on more payments before giving them the order so it's no problem.

Pixelprincess you can email me today to place an order.

Thanks!

sc
07-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Debbie,

Sorry to bother you again but I still haven't received the email for payment method yet. Would you please email me? Thanks.

Susan
[email protected]

pixelprincess
08-02-2004, 01:19 AM
hi, i sent a PM yesterday. hope you got it!

ginamlee
08-03-2004, 12:29 AM
I'm still interested. We just returned from a week's vacation.

Is it too late to place my order?

ddmarsh
08-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Gina you can go ahead and send me an order. I accept non-cc paypal at my email addy which is above.

Susan - I cannot get a message to go through to you. I am going to PM you through the boards and hope that you see this message.

Thanks everyone.

mattysmom
08-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Debbie,
Did you get my payment? I sent it yesterday and also sent you an email...
THanks!
Alison

ddmarsh
08-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes - thought I had replied to you and sorry that I missed doing so :).

pixelprincess
08-03-2004, 12:27 PM
debbie, how does one no a paypal non cc payment? is $2 for shipping one bib or more too? i just read the posts above about the bibs having a tie on back. my DS won't sit still enough for it...would the bibs stay on without the ties? it seems like they would...

thnx.

ddmarsh
08-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi - I'm sure they will stay on without a tie, I think it would only be a problem if the child actually takes if off by the sleeves, etc. I have learned to tie really quickly :).

To use non-cc where it says funding source and the dollar amount you can click on "funding options" or something like that and you can change it to your checking account.

pixelprincess
08-03-2004, 03:58 PM
thanks. what is the paypal address?

do you know how much the shipping would be for 2 bibs?

ddmarsh
08-03-2004, 04:08 PM
The paypal address is my email address listed in the earlier post. For shipping they have said they will try and keep it around $2.00 but for your distance from here maybe more like $2.50 or $3.00 would cover it.

Thanks

sc
08-03-2004, 06:29 PM
>Susan - I cannot get a message to go through to you. I am
>going to PM you through the boards and hope that you see this
>message.
>
>Thanks everyone.
>

Debbie,

I just got your message & sent you $ from my bank account. Please let me know if there's any other problem.

Sorry & Thanks!!! :-)

Susan

ddmarsh
08-03-2004, 09:06 PM
I did indeed and thanks :). I'll let you know about the additional shippping, if any. I dropped the other orders off today but will get yours there tomorrow.

Thanks

pixelprincess
08-04-2004, 02:05 AM
sorry, another Q.

just found your email address...i kept looking for a regular email and didn't realize that it was written out for spam prevention. duh!!

since i have never done the paypal funded option...do i pick echeck?

thanks.

ddmarsh
08-04-2004, 08:40 AM
No there should be an option to select either funded paypal or direct checking account deduction. You may need to add your checking to your account as an option if you haven't previously done that. If this is a problem you could just send me a M.O. Just email me directly if you need to do that and I'll give you my info.

Mom2Miri
08-05-2004, 03:36 AM
Debbie,

Just checking to make sure you got my payment.

Thanks!
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

nupe
08-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Dear Debbie:

I called a better bib and mailed my payment directly to them.

Thanks again for arranging this coop. I can't wait to see the bib!

Nupe

pixelprincess
08-05-2004, 07:02 PM
debbie, i had sent you an email about my paypal dilema. but i just called them and have it figured out. i can send funds as a checking account deduction...i guess the recepient doesn't incur a fee unless they have a premier account (which i do). so, i am going to send a payment for the bib now!

sorry for the delay.

ddmarsh
08-05-2004, 09:02 PM
I received it, thanks. I did reply to your email earlier but it bounced.

Thanks