PDA

View Full Version : FP Deluxe Healthy Care High Chair with no ruffle

mtillu
07-21-2004, 10:34 AM
I just found this version of high chair with no ruffle (Smiley Bear pattern) at the following online shop. It is selling for $70 + S&H.
I ordered it yesterday and it is going to cost me a total of $85. Thought I'd share this with u all in case anyone is interested.

http://www.netkidswear.com/precmomhigch1.html

Liz J
07-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this website.
I am in the process of getting one of these high chairs and this is a pretty good price.
The only thing I didn't see under the features of the chair was the teether toy. Do you know if you can buy these seperate to fit this model?

Thank you!

Liz
Mom to Emily - Jan. 04

geochick
07-21-2004, 06:03 PM
It's also on Ebay (new). Do an Ebay search for "Fisher Price Healthy Care". The starting bid is $50 and shipping is $20. I just got one from the seller and it arrived in perfect condition (new, in box).

urquie
07-22-2004, 02:30 AM
were you able to get it for that starting bid price of $50?

geochick
07-22-2004, 11:55 AM
I think I paid $51 or so (plus about $20 shipping). I don't know what the current interest is on these chairs, so who knows what you'd end up paying. It's worth a bid - just enter the max you are willing to pay.

By the way...I LOVE the chair. The lack of ruffles makes me happy and I couldn't live without the wheels. Some people say they don't need the wheels, but I am always moving the chair to different spots around the table when we have company or when I need the chair just a little closer for feeding. The three dishwasher-safe trays are well-appreciated too.

urquie
07-22-2004, 06:32 PM
thanks! i think i may make my first bid on ebay :)

geochick
07-22-2004, 07:29 PM
I think the seller only accepts PayPal - make sure you are all set up with them before you bid.

MegND95
07-26-2004, 02:16 PM
I was curious to know if this chair arrived and what your experience has been with the retailer. I want to order this chair and prefer the one without the ruffle.

Thanks!

geochick
07-26-2004, 03:00 PM
I emailed the seller (I believe they are netkidswear.com) to verify that the chair was truly Smiley Bear before I bid. They wrote right back and said it was. Once I won the bid and paid with PayPal, they sent the chair immediately. I didn't wait too long. The chair was brand new, in the box. You could always get the chair through their website if you didn't want to do the whole Ebay thing. Good luck.