PDA

View Full Version : Found fun bath toy for older babies!

lisams
07-23-2004, 12:50 AM
It's the Sassy Car wash: http://www.kidsurplus.com/sas108.html

I got it at Target in the baby area with the bathtubs and such. She is having a blast with it! She loves to move the cars along the track and wash them by squeezing the little tube - it sprays water out. One car squirts water, another has holes in it you can sprinkle out and you can dump water from the truck. It's by far the best bath toy she has. It has a hook so you can hang it up on the shower head, and a little mesh bag to store the three cars that come with it.

Just thought I'd share. We were going through a bath protest this last week,and tonight she could have spent a good hour in there just playing with this toy!

Lisa

new_mommy25
07-23-2004, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the tip Lisa! I've been eyeballing this toy for quite awhile now. I'm going to pick it up next time I'm out.

jubilee
07-23-2004, 02:46 AM
For another perspective- I got this for my son, and we all think it's a dud. The cars don't fit through the "car wash" very easily, even for me. He didn't take to the track at all. My son liked the red car, but for $14 (at BRU) I could buy a lot of other bath toys that he'd like just as much- but cost less.