PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Peek-A-Block Addicts ...

Toba
07-29-2004, 01:29 AM
Can someone please list all the sets that are available (just the blocks)? Everywhere I look, there a few sets missing, so I just want to make sure that I get all of them for me, oops, I mean my son! I just bought the food blocks today at Target, but I'm searching for the ocean ones. I don't even know what they're called. And I don't even know if I have them all yet. Please ... someone ... help ... me.

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004

votre_ami03
07-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Kimberly, Hvae you cehcked the FP website? I know they have some listed, not sure about all.

I just bought the sports set yesterday. :)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030722/1/7/2/-7/.png

Raidra
07-29-2004, 03:31 PM
Just off the top of my head..

Vehicle
Learning
Barnyard
Big Top
Sound Sensations
Touch Sensations
Sight Sensations
Sports
Food
Ocean

I might be missing some, I'm not sure. I've been searching for the ocean ones for a while, and haven't seen them yet. We have the touch and food blocks, and then the blocks that came with Incrediblock, Train, Giraffe, and Hippo. I'm not too thrilled with the Learning, Sound, or Sight blocks, but I'm sure I'll get them eventually.

masetane
07-29-2004, 10:33 PM
WOW - when did there get to be so many? I bought a whole bunch for my son but he doesn't play with them so off to ebay they go. What a bummer I opened them. They are so cute arent' they?????
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

Raidra
07-30-2004, 10:38 AM
I think they're adorable.. that's why I keep buying them. :) Colwyn does like to eat them, and he loves to knock over the towers that I build. That's it so far, though.

ppshah
07-30-2004, 12:45 PM
DS tries to stack them and they slip off. He can stack about 2-3. Actually the same thing happens when I try to stack them! Anyone else have this problem?

JenCA
07-30-2004, 04:52 PM
They have ocean blocks?!?! Is that a new set? We just picked up the food blocks last week at Wal-Mart, but I didn't see the ocean ones. We must have them!

JenCA
07-30-2004, 04:53 PM
My DD hasn't tried stacking them yet, but I have, and I do agree that they are hard to stack. It could just be that my kiddo likes to knock them down right after I get started, though. ;)

proggoddess
07-31-2004, 06:04 PM
I am thinking of buying these soon for DD. They're like Pokemon: gotta catch 'em all! :D

Luckily, I live a few miles from FP headquarters. I am hoping to get a notice as to when their big blowout clearance sale is so I can go there and snap all these cute blocks up!

Mikesa3
07-31-2004, 08:53 PM
The Ocean ones are on the Fisher Price website.They are really cute and I like them but my 17 month old isn't interested in the ones he has so I guess I won't buy them.Do other toddlers really like these or is it just for us Moms? LOL I think they should stack better then I know my ds would like them.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Kimberly H
08-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Mia loves them as much as I do!! She likes the things they do (like shake or twirl), likes to stack them, likes to sort them, and likes to knock them down.

Now to find the darn Ocean ones, which should be available here at the beach, right? :P