PDA

View Full Version : I WANT the Neurosmith Little Linguist Toy

lotsofjoy
07-31-2004, 02:58 AM
But I can't find it anywhere.

Has anyone seen it in their local stores? Or have any ideas where i can find it?

Thanks!

Renee
Chaya Joy 9/23/01
Rhianne & Solana 5/24/04

August Mom
07-31-2004, 06:52 AM
Well, Neurosmith is out of business, so supplies of all its toys are limited. The Little Linguist is available on Overstock.com, but supplies are limited. There are 2 cartridges (French and Japanese) available on toysrus.com. The Toys 'R Us/Imaginarium stores have been closing out their inventory of Neurosmith and it's possible that a Little Linguist would still be on the shelf. Target was similarly doing this. I also have seen random Neurosmith products at independent toy stores.

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PRODUCT&PROD_ID=12197&fp=F&kid=198661&cid=47250

Ebay also is an option. There are 5 used ones available now, some with extra cartridges.

ismommy
07-31-2004, 02:31 PM
Just to let you know that we had this toy and returned it since it never would work right. We have many of the Neurosmith line and love all of them but that one just wasn't right. It might have just been the one we got but just wanted to give you a heads up before you soend alot for it. ANother place that has them is TJ MAXX and Ross somtimes
HTH

zen_bliss
08-02-2004, 03:05 AM
we have just about all of the neurosmith toys. there seems to be a manufacturing problem with the little linguist -- we have had two and they BOTH shorted out. very disappointing. DD still likes to play with the figures, though.