PDA

View Full Version : New Baby Einstein Video- What is it???

Pipersmamma
08-02-2004, 11:09 PM
This is driving me crazy! I saw an add for a new video due out in the fall in one of the thousand of magazines I subscribe to and now I can't find the page. It's driving me crazy to recall what the theme is? I remember thinking "that ought to be good." Can you help my sanity and tell me what it is? Their website doesn't have any info.
Thanks!

amp
08-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Baby DaVinci - to help learn body parts I believe.

Due out Aug. 10.

Marisa6826
08-03-2004, 01:51 PM
OOH. Haven't heard about that one. We just picked up Nursery Numbers the other day. Sophie loves it.

We also have Baby McDonald - that one drove me crazy.

-m

amp
08-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Ack! We LOVE Baby McDonald! Jake is nuts for all the animals on that and Neighborhood Animals. We rarely watch the others anymore!

Marisa6826
08-03-2004, 05:35 PM
Sophie loves the Neighbourhood and World Animals one. The stupid "Hey Little Turtle Song" works my nerve though. ;)

That Baby MacDonald one drove ME crazy, not Sophie ;). I just got sick of watching that guy on the tractor! :P

-m

JenCA
08-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Oh wow, how cool! I'm a sucker for these DVDs...we bought the boxed set from Costco last year and I'm hoping that DD receives Baby McDonald and Numbers Nursery for her birthday in a few days.

p.s.-My DD's favorite is Baby Van Gogh (which is my favorite, as well). :)

Pipersmamma
08-05-2004, 02:57 PM
DaVinci!!!!That's it!!! Thanks!
DD is obsessed with animals so we watch Baby MacDonald, World Animals, Neighborhood Animals and Baby Neptune a bunch. Her fav by far is MacDonald. She asks for it by bringing me the DVD remote and saying "EIEIO?"