PDA

View Full Version : Our FP intellitable is broken!

s_gosney
08-04-2004, 03:20 PM
It won't stop going! The letters just keep zooming by and the music keeps playing and playing! It's been doing this on and off for over a month, but each time we would just turn it off and back on and it would act fine for a few days or more, but now it's messing up continually. So, has anyone else had this experience? We've had it a little over 3 months...surely it's not at the end of its expected life already. Should I write or call FP? Do you think they'll do anything? TIA!

amp
08-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Our Leapstart table did that, as did our FP Kick and Drive toy. We just realized we needed to turn them off when DS wasn't playing with them, or at least at night. Also, occasionally, as the batteries were dying, it would go in fits and starts without warning.

TaChapm
08-04-2004, 03:54 PM
We had 4 that did this and the only reason we continued to buy it was because Jackson LOVED it. BRU would always take them back but finally on the fourth one I called FP. They wanted me to pay to ship it back and they would replace it. I told them they were crazy. I wasn't going to spend a lot of money shipping it to them. The went ahead and sent me a voucher for any FP item in that price range and let me keep the table. I bought the Leap start table and it works great.
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

bunnisa
08-04-2004, 04:44 PM
My parents bought this for DS and yes, it started doing this after only a month or two.

If you wanted to replace it, I saw them at Costco for a good price.
Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03

new_mommy25
08-04-2004, 10:33 PM
I just got one at Costco for about $25.

lukkykatt
08-05-2004, 03:29 PM
I have found FP to have VG CS. Definitely call them. Make sure you have the table in front of you, and also know what you paid for it, etc. You never know what they will want to know when you call. Good luck!