PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the link a doo highchair?

JennSimm
08-09-2004, 10:53 AM
I have been looking at this high chair since the boys were 2 months! I would really like to get it, seeing as i just love all of the link a doo stuff. Does anyone have it, and if you do, how do you like it?? I have read the other posts on high chairs, but there has been no mention of this one. TIA!!

Jenn

steven and louis (who are getting to messy to eat in the carseat!)

rottiemom
08-09-2004, 11:26 AM
Hi Jenn,

If you do a search under Fisher Price Healthy Care I believe you'll find a ton of info since as far as I know the Link a Doos & the Healthy Care deluxe are one & the same (just the HC in the Link a Doos pattern). I have a non deluxe healthy Care & love love love it! I think it's a great chair. The link a doos attatched toy is wonderful too since it can't get tossed onto the floor.

I'm a big fan of all of the Link a Doos stuff as well. My little guy loves to chew on those rings all day :).

Good luck,

Nina

kijip
08-09-2004, 12:40 PM
Link a Doos= Fisher Price Healthy Care. Like the first response, we LOVE ours but we don't have the Link a doos pattern.

jlcana
08-09-2004, 04:25 PM
We have the FP Healthy Care(same thing) and have been using it for almost 2 years now. I generally love the chair but the plastic pieces that wrap around the legs where you can move the seat up and down have cracked on ours. The chairs still holds in the position we put it in but we are going to buy a new one for DS #2 just in case.

We have a very active almost 29 month old boy who has climbed in and out and jumped off this chair probably thousands of times now, this is probably what caused it to crack. But for a chair that only cost $60 or $70, it's a great bargain. Absolutely love the inner gray tray that just snaps off to clean after meals, it's so much easier that having to wash the huge white tray in the sink like some other high chairs.

If your looking for an inexpensive chair that can take some wear, I would recommend any of the models!

Lisa
Christopher 3/18/02
Another boy EDD 9/20/04

JennSimm
08-09-2004, 04:53 PM
well...DUHH!!! I guess I just didnt know what I was talking about! Thank you all for setting me strait on what the name of the highchair is! I never knew the FP one that everyone loves is the same one I have been looking at!

Jenn