PDA

View Full Version : Bouncy seat AND a swing - all in one??

TLC1994
08-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Does such an item exist? I definitly want a bouncy/vibrating type seat for the baby but like the idea of a swing too. Does anyone make a combo bouncy seat/swing? Just curious...

tarahsolazy
08-17-2004, 06:32 PM
I've never seen a combo product, but I think the bouncy is a must, and a swing is very nice to have, too. I got both at children's resale stores, they looked new, and cost about half of new prices. Garage sales are even cheaper options. I like the FP Kick and Play bouncer, our 21 pounder still has room to grow.

divabell
08-17-2004, 08:27 PM
I've never seen a combo, either, but I would agree that both are nice to have. We kept the swing primarily downstairs and the bouncy seat upstairs (though the bouncy seat did go downstairs sometimes, too). It was nice to have both available and not have to move one item around all the time.

new_mommy25
08-18-2004, 05:08 AM
This is as close as you'll get
http://tinyurl.com/6bam7

Saartje
08-19-2004, 02:24 AM
You could use a travel swing for both purposes. We have the FP Link-a-Doos travel swing; DS loves it, and our bouncy seat hasn't been used since we got the swing. If bouncy seat is what you want, you just don't turn the swing on.