PDA

View Full Version : What does the Smiley Bear pattern of the Fisher Price Deluxe Healthy Care high chair look like?

gcampbell72
08-18-2004, 03:58 AM
I am planning to purchase a Fisher Price Healthy Care high chair - either the Deluxe in Smiley Bear or the Regular in Funny Butterfly. I am not able to see the Smiley Bear pattern in person and I can't tell from the picture exactly what color it is. Most pictures make it look like it is beige/white but the close-up of the fabric swatch looks like it is beige/blue. Can anyone give me a better description of the color(s) of the Smiley Bear pattern?

Thank you!

Cathy
mom to Owen, 10/17/03

Oregonmother
08-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Hi Cathy,
We have the smiley bear FP deluxe healthy care high chair and I love the pattern. The background is a beige color with checkered blue lines (navy and a lighter blue) running through it. There is a picture of thhe head of a bear smiling, in the area where the child's head rest's. The vinyl seat is edged with a checkered navy and beige fabric. let me know if you have any questions. If you want me to e-mail you a picture of it, e-mail me @ a ayoma 2002 @ yahoo.com (no spaces). Hope this helps.

Alyssa
Kaidden 9/14/2003

juliew
08-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Take a look at this link:
http://www.netkidswear.com/precmomhigch1.html

I ordered mine recently from here, without seeing it in person. Based on this picture I thought it might be blue and white, but it is definitely more of a beige and blue. Everything that appears white in this picture, is actually beige, such as the tray, etc.

~Julie

Edited:
I didn't see Alyssa's response before putting this in. She gave a great description of the chair!

heidi_timms
08-20-2004, 12:32 AM
I would definitely say it's a light beige. I love the three tray factor. They fit in the dishwasher and are so helpful when your baby starts feeding him/herself.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03