PDA

View Full Version : Evenflo Mega Saucer replacemnet parts?

dramamama04
08-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I brought this exersaucer for $34.99 at Big Lots. It looks great, but two parts are missing from it. I was wondering if Evenflo would just send me the parts I need? I don't know if any of the otherstores have the same exersaucer and it would be easier just to receive those two parts. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Twin Mom
08-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Maybe you can exchange it for another one at Big Lots? If not, I would think Evenflo will send you the replacement parts quickly once you called. I got a Safety 1st exersaucer as a gift from BRU when my kids were born and it was missing a leg. We called their 800# and they sent the missing leg out right away.

Good luck.

dowlinal
08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
You can call the number on their website and they will let you order any parts you want. You just need to tell them what the spaces look like and give them the model number that's on the inside of one of the legs. I have a new exersaucer and an old used one and my daughter actually likes the stuff on the old one better so I called them and they let me buy the old toys.

cinrein
08-23-2004, 02:49 PM
I think Evenflo would send you the parts if you tell them they were missing. When we got our exersaucer, the king and queen didn't play any music. I called them and they sent me a new one ASAP.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

jasmine
08-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Hi,

We had a bug bar on ours that broke, and Evenflo sent a replacement right away.

Monica