PDA

View Full Version : When do you use your wagon?

nwaddellr
08-29-2004, 07:36 PM
We got a wagon from my parents for DS' first birthday, and six weeks later, its still in the box behind the couch. I'm starting to feel bad because I don't want my parents to think I don't like the present, but I don't see too much of a need for it yet. So the question is, for those of you who have a wagon, when do you use it? Do I replace my stroller walks with wagon walks or what? TIA!

kaitlinsmommy
08-30-2004, 01:29 AM
I got Kaitlin a wagon when she was around 15 months but she could have used it a little earlier (ours has a seatbelt). We could use it more often but SHE LOVES IT! Ours isn't all-terrain so it doesn't go everywhere. We mostly use it at places like the zoo or walking trail. No, it doesn't replace a stroller but kids think they're great.

jubilee
08-30-2004, 04:02 AM
For us, yes, it has replaced the stroller walks with wagon walks. My son LOVES it! He cries when it is time to go inside after the walk. I only use the stroller when I am away from the house now. But soon a Kettler will be in my garage, and then I don't know what I will do with the wagon...

jk3
08-30-2004, 10:29 AM
My IL's asked if we wanted one for DS's first birthday. Even though I thanked them + said that I thought it was redundant since we have a stroller which DS loves riding in, my parents gave him a trike for his first + his uncle gave him a cozy coupe, guess what they bought my DS for his birthday?! Needless to say ours is still in the box in our garage + probably will be for quite some time. My DH needs to put it together + it's not high on his list at the moment. Hope you find some use for it!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png