PDA

View Full Version : Changing pad question

baby
09-09-2004, 12:15 PM
I want to get one of these for on top of a dresser. Which is the best kind? Iv'e seen the Simmons one and the Rumble Tuff, any others?
which is the best?

Thanks all!!!

geochick
09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
We have the Simmons contoured pad. I am glad we got the countoured pad; I felt a little more secure having my ds on that (it's an added barrier in case I ever happened to have my back turned when he tried to roll). I'd also recommend getting two removable covers for it - it's so nice to be able to throw one in the laundry pile and have a fresh one waiting when the first gets dirty. I haven't tried any other pads, so I can't compare. Good luck.

Katia
09-09-2004, 01:14 PM
We've also had good luck with the Simmons contoured pad. And actually, I didn't start using the terry cloth cover until DS was a few months old and pooping less frequently. It was nice just to be able to wipe the vinyl cover off and not worry about more laundry.

quikeye
09-09-2004, 02:20 PM
nak

Simmons here too-- we got 2 removable covers (kidssurplus.com had them cheaper than amazon by quite a bit)-- and we also used flat waterpoof pads under ds as well... overkill, but helped dh from freaking out when the pad got dirty-- since we had several changes.

ds now isd super squirmy but the contoured pad helps keep him in one direction at least :)

Good luck!