PDA

View Full Version : More details on KidKraft co-op

nigele
09-09-2004, 03:00 PM
I just spoke with Debbie and she is able to offer us a 25% discount on any KidKraft items plus free shipping. This would make the kitchen (pictured below) $150 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested now that you know what the discount will be. Once we determine if there is still interest, I'll post details on how to place your order.

Here is the KidKraft website:
http://www2.kidkraftinc.com/Online/Default.asp?DeptID=135

Here is an online store that sells KidKraft items to give you an idea of the retail prices. They also discount KidKraft so we can compare prices:
http://creativebrainsonline.com/kidkraft.html

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/12662.jpg

LucyG
09-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Lisa,

I am definitely interested!! We are going to see the pastel KidKraft kitchen IRL this weekend, but I would rather get it at the lower price through the co-op. Do you know when the co-op will be, and when we could expect items to be delivered?

Thanks for doing this!

nigele
09-09-2004, 03:37 PM
I don't have exact details yet but Debbie, the store owner, wants to do the co-op before October since it is getting close to the holidays and her store gets busy.

ddmarsh
09-09-2004, 04:01 PM
Lisa - When you say any does that mean any as in one per customer or any as in all items?

nigele
09-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Debbie,

You can order as many items as you would like at 25% off!

HTH! I'll edit my original message to make it more clear.

mekiemom
09-10-2004, 12:38 PM
I would love to participate in the co-op! I planned on getting this for Meg for Christmas but can't find it anywhere locally. I participated in the Kettler Sale this past spring, is this the same Debbie? She was awesome. Thanks for the info!

Jenn

ppshah
09-10-2004, 02:28 PM
I definately want the Avalon Table and chair set in Honey. How can I find out what her price would be?

Purvi

JElaineB
09-10-2004, 03:34 PM
I would be interested in something! I just don't know what yet!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

Julierc
09-10-2004, 03:51 PM
We are definitely interested. We are in the market for a step stool, a toy or two, and possibly a table and some chairs.

Thank you!
Julie, Isabelle's mom

McQ
09-10-2004, 09:21 PM
Lisa - is it just the pastel kitchen or can Debbie get the primary colors one? I'd get one if she can order the primary colors, but wouldn't order one if she can only get the pastel.

Thanks for organizing this.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

nigele
09-10-2004, 09:55 PM
The primary one is a Learning Express exclusive, unfortunately. I want that one, too. Sorry!

nigele
09-10-2004, 09:57 PM
It IS the same Debbie! We go to her store frequently and she really is a sweet person.

heidi_timms
09-11-2004, 02:37 AM
My DD is too young for the kitchen, but I am definitely interested in some of the smaller items like the cash register or the sewing machine set.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

heytootsy
09-11-2004, 02:04 PM
I would be up for the kitchen. We were going to get one for DD for Christmas.

LucyG
09-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Heidi,

I don't know if you mean "too young" as in too small physically, or just not interested yet, but my DD is a month older than Kailey (and short for her age), and she really liked playing with this kitchen. We checked it out today in a toy store, and, while she is still a bit short for it, she can easily open the refrigerator, oven and cabinet under the sink, and liked putting the pretend food in and out. She can grow into the other parts, but I think she will enjoy it at one level now. Just wanted to throw that in!

larissal
09-12-2004, 02:20 AM
I would be interested in getting a bench tpy box made by them. Let me know if the co-op goes through!
I would love the kitchen also, but our baby is too small :) I need to talk to my husband about getting her this one.

kcimato
09-12-2004, 10:18 AM
I might consider a table and chair set.

heidi_timms
09-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Hmm. Something to think about. Lucy, do you know if any chain stores carry this kitchen? I am on the West Coast. Maybe I should check it out. My DD is short though.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

LucyG
09-12-2004, 08:39 PM
I saw it at an independent toy store in Georgia, but I know that Learning Express carries it. Also, there are lots of places online. Try Googling "KidKraft kitchen." I think it's become fairly popular since appearing in Parents magazine this summer, so I'm thinking you can probably find them IRL on the West Coast.

FWIW, my DD is 18 months old and around 28 inches. The kitchen is 42x16x42. She was able to play with it just fine, though not with the burners on the stove. She also couldn't reach the water knobs, but could put things in the sink and take them out. We have a small step-stool, and I think she could probably use that to reach the stove better, and to turn the water on and off.

mabuckles
09-13-2004, 10:59 AM
I probably will want a bench toy box. Depends on the price.

Thanks!

McQ
09-13-2004, 08:46 PM
That's too bad. Thanks for organizing this though.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04