PDA

View Full Version : Graco Sport Pack N Play

SashaBear
09-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Does anyone have this? I really want one of these because DH has an outdoor hobby that makes us travel. Its too new for reviews.

Will the baby get too hot if he/she is in full sun or will the canopy protect him/her?

Have you had any problems with it?

Thanks!

Saartje
09-13-2004, 06:50 PM
I have one, and we love it. (I think there are some reviews on Amazon, by the way.) My DS slept in it while we were travelling, and we'll be using it in the garden when he gets a little bigger and more mobile.

What can I say about it? Hm... It folds up very compactly, is lightweight, the canopy is easy to set up and fold back down -- in fact, the whole thing is easy to set up and fold back down. I like that it has more area inside than a similarly-sized square Pack N Play.

I can't tell you about the heat factor, because we've never tried it in direct sun. I can tell you that my three-year-old niece quite enjoyed playing in it during our visit, when my son wasn't sleeping in it.

JenCA
09-14-2004, 03:25 AM
My DD received the Sport Pack N Play from my MIL as a birthday gift, and we LOVE it! We use it in our backyard quite frequently. The canopy provides good coverage and I love that you can completely cover the top to keep the bugs out. We took ours on vacation with us earlier this month and it came very much in handy. Easy set up and breakdown. Great product!

CBB
09-15-2004, 01:52 PM
We got it because couple of our friends recommended it. We only used it once on the beach and loved it. DD didn't seem to feel hot at all. I almost wanted to climb it with her. It's very easy to set up and put back - takes less than a minute. It's lightweigh and easy to carry. It does look smaller than regular pack and play. And you may want to use some extra padding on the bottom so the floor doesn't get too hot on the beach - we just put the gymini mat on the bottom.

HTH,