PDA

View Full Version : KidKraft co-op set to go - start your holiday shopping early!

nigele
09-14-2004, 10:53 PM
I spoke with Debbie today and she is ready to take orders for KidKraft items. She will be giving us a 25% discount on any items from KidKraft and is offering free shipping as well! I'm planning to use this co-op to get some Christmas shopping done early. BTW, Debbie mentioned that the more popular KidKraft items sell out early so if you are thinking of waiting to order something for Christmas, you might want to reconsider!

Here is the KidKraft website with their full product line:
http://www2.kidkraftinc.com/Online/Default.asp?DeptID=135

Here is an online store that sells KidKraft items to give you an idea of the retail prices (but please e-mail or call Debbie for exact pricing):
http://creativebrainsonline.com/kidkraft.html

ORDERING INFO:
Please e-mail your order to Debbie at: [email protected].

QUESTIONS?:
You may e-mail Debbie with any questions, or call her at (919) 380-7448. She is gearing up her store for the holidays and is quite busy but will make every effort to check e-mail daily. Please keep in mind if you call that she runs a retail store and may be helping a customer so please be patient if she needs to put you on hold for a bit. :-)

ORDER DEADLINE:
***The order deadline is Friday, September 24.*** Orders will be shipped to you and she hopes to have them within a 2-4 week timeframe.

etwahl
09-14-2004, 11:09 PM
lisa, what are you getting?

mekiemom
09-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Yippee! Thanks Lisa, I'm going to go order right now!
Jennifer

heytootsy
09-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Just curious, who is ordering stuff? I might get the kitchen, it is so cute.

nicurn96
09-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Thanks for arranging this!! I just placed an order too!!

Lisa
Mommy to Lydia~5/13/2003

Julierc
09-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Hi Lisa,

I emailed a list of 5 items to Debbie on Sept 15th and I haven't heard back from her... so I emailed the list again today. I'm sure she is really busy with the Kettler orders going out. Would you recommend that I do something else to get in touch with her? I could call the store but I want to make it convenient for Debbie since she is so helpful.

Thanks,
Julie
Isabelle's mom
DS expected 12/04

nigele
09-20-2004, 11:06 PM
I would go ahead and give her a call!

heytootsy
09-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Any word from Debbie? I emailed her a few days ago and have still heard from her. I was waiting to see what she told you.

heidi_timms
09-22-2004, 03:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to figure out if the cooking baking set (mixer with cookie sheet) would be a good gift for my niece. She is 3 1/2 and I can't decide. Has anyone seen a website that gives age recommendations for the Kidcraft items?

I can't believe we have to decide by Friday!!! Wow that is quick!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

gisele
09-22-2004, 01:14 PM
I called Debbie today. She said she is in the process of opening another store so she couldn't discuss the co-op on the phone. She said she's been really busy (with the new store) and had not gone through her e-mails. She said that she would try to get to the e-mails tonight, and have all responses by the end of the week. I asked her if the deadline was still Friday and she said yes. If you had e-mailed her with a question, on Friday let her know if you want it or not. She said just take 25% off the retail prices.

HTH.

nigele
09-22-2004, 10:44 PM
I talked to Debbie today and she asked me to let everyone know that she will definitely respond to your e-mails this weekend!

tippy
09-22-2004, 11:40 PM
She said just take 25% off the retail prices.......
But the prices vary considerably depending which site you go to:(
The two products I am interested in are "on sale" at a few other sites. The John Deere tool set is listed at 35% off and would be 25.99 on sale with no shipping. I just wanted to know if that is a better price than I would get with the co-op.